Cobalts SS banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
selfinfliction said:
yeah... but if that's you looking all stiff in the first picture... go find a friend that's got some smoke and relax :D

haha the pose and general expression make it look like the site mirror just dissapeared into a cavity ....lol

·
Registered
261 Posts
Great pics man. Awesome location. Makes me wish I got silver instead of the always dirty black. The front plate really throws off the car if you ask me.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Do some RL's come with that normal ring or do people just put em on there? I think they look just as good. It would be hard for me to decide.... I duno, no better no worse. Either way they both look good to me...

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
LoungeLizard said:
Got them for $20. Couldn't beat that!
i think i paid 50 for em. but it was either 50 for some etnies or 80 for some dc's... and etnies have never let me down. i've had them for about a year now and they're still in perfect condition.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Really starting to like the Redline more and more. There's one in my building in the blue and the owner just recently added a CAI to it...man does that S/C roar now :D.

Permafried-

·
Registered
80 Posts
Nice ride, but I don't like that wing. I am a sucker for high wings like on the RL and SS.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts