Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
hey not bad!!!! I almost bought a red GTU once, but it was overpriced so i said no way...
loved the car though. i see a lot of berettas around the town i live in, there's a pretty cool yellow one. what kind of HP does a GTU have?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
It just brings a tear to my eye that I couldn't attend. I've been so bored since after going to Wyoming. If only I didn't have to work until 2am on the weekends.

·
Registered
367 Posts
dipolley said:
Chris. Your beretta looks like it is still brand new. Very nice

Oh and the pic of me with the sign. Jerk.

I am sooo glad my pain amuses all of you.

dave we never would let you down!!!!

chris thanx for the pictures!

Connor how far are you from the four corners?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
xravenwingsx said:
hey not bad!!!! I almost bought a red GTU once, but it was overpriced so i said no way...
loved the car though. i see a lot of berettas around the town i live in, there's a pretty cool yellow one. what kind of HP does a GTU have?

Well when i dynoed it i put down 168hp and 220ftlb torque

·
Registered
98 Posts
wow... side note to 2.2 owners... DO NOT PUT A SS/SC WING ON YOUR CAR!!
of if you do, please make sure you have a drop and kit otherwise it doesn't flow with the car at all...

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
yea get the razzi one like mine in my kit, look at my pics... you wont be disapointed!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Nice Beretta!

I once had an 89 GT in red and a 95 Z26 in black. Traded the Z in on my Cobalt. Loved both those cars to death, but I wanted a balt when they came out.

Side note, between me and hubby we also have owned a 94 Z26 in black rose metallic, and we now have a white 95 Z26, which his daughter drives.

·
Registered
10 Posts
onefstgtu said:
Well when i dynoed it i put down 168hp and 220ftlb torque
VERY nice retta. I love L-Bodies because my first car was a Corsica. Anyhoo, that's a lot more power than stock, what have you done to it?
Stock if it's a 3.1 should be 145hp/185ftlb of torque.
90's 3.1 will only have 135/180.
3100 will have 155/185.
I forget what the 2.8's, 2.0's, 2.2's, HO 2.3's and "HO" 2.4's had, though.

Anyhow, I LOVE the wheels on that silver cobalt. That's the same color as mine, just with a smaller stock spoiler (I'm not big on spoilers on FWD cars, but it came with it...) I want to know what those wheels are.

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
he has plans for a turbo. but, if you saw any of the other threads, he just blew the diff on the new ss. sucks, but it's cool they have 2 balts in the family.

·
Registered
482 Posts
D4u2s0t said:
wow... side note to 2.2 owners... DO NOT PUT A SS/SC WING ON YOUR CAR!!
of if you do, please make sure you have a drop and kit otherwise it doesn't flow with the car at all...
Yuh, makes tha car look like a ricer. I have rims similar to those on my red Cobalt but mine are 5 spoke. It makes tha car look like it rides high :eek: . I can't waite to get my suspension.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts