Cobalts SS banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to post them. Can I just upload them from my computer and paste them, or can I link them to where they are on my computer, or what's the best way to do it?

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
gretty_d said:
Thanks guys. Could I paste them into my message?
No what you can do it scroll down after you type up a post and before you hit submit you will see Attach Files <-kinda like that and hit the Manage Attachments button then that will bring up a window that you can then upload the pics right off your computer.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
87camaroPA said:
No what you can do it scroll down after you type up a post and before you hit submit you will see Attach Files <-kinda like that and hit the Manage Attachments button then that will bring up a window that you can then upload the pics right off your computer.
Awesome. Thanks!!! Look for them in the next few days. I have to get shots of the antenna first.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Welcome. :)

Ok if they end up being to large you can get a Photobucket account for free and upload the pics to that site and then they will give you a HTML code that you just got to copy paste into a post. Good luck just PM if you need any help.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
87camaroPA said:
Welcome. :)

Ok if they end up being to large you can get a Photobucket account for free and upload the pics to that site and then they will give you a HTML code that you just got to copy paste into a post. Good luck just PM if you need any help.
I usually size my pics between 35-500 pixels wide by whatever it ends up being. Pretty small, I think. Will that work?

Guess I'll try it and see.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
gretty_d said:
I usually size my pics between 35-500 pixels wide by whatever it ends up being. Pretty small, I think. Will that work?

Guess I'll try it and see.
Ok yeah that sould work fine. Yeah i am kinda a high res junky so most if my pics are very large. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts