Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice car man, if I was in the market I would either go with black or blue.

·
Registered
26 Posts
You didn't like the Yellow one huh.

Your salesman is pretty nice guy. The red and yellow are nice too aren't they. All they have left now is yellow. They had 3 last week. What a deal huh. You were smart to get it when you did they had 4 people today come in looking for it. Enjoy :cool:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RockTart said:
Your salesman is pretty nice guy. The red and yellow are nice too aren't they. All they have left now is yellow. They had 3 last week. What a deal huh. You were smart to get it when you did they had 4 people today come in looking for it. Enjoy :cool:
Hell yeah.. an excellent deal. Chuck is the man. Do you work at Cronic or something?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looks great, go get some times on it!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Looking at your intercooler pic I realized that black has to be the worst color in GA with the red clay. I love black, but orange would have me washing it less than 3 times a week. :eek:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Can you say; “Air Conditioning Condenser”? I thought so.

mken said:
Looking at your intercooler pic I realized that black has to be the worst color in GA with the red clay.
Dang! You can see the "intercooler"?
You must have x-ray vision or something.

·
Registered
127 Posts
That aint the "Intercooler" Einstein.
It’s the Air Conditioning Condenser; the Intercooler is hidden within the intake manifold.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ZX1100F1 said:
That aint the "Intercooler" Einstein.
It’s the Air Conditioning Condenser; the Intercooler is hidden within the intake manifold.
meh my bad. no reason to be an ass about it.

·
Registered
127 Posts
nothing personal

CoBIZZLE said:
Ya just have to get to know Z, thats just the way he is, I dont think he means anything by it.
I don't mean nothing by it at all just using some color to liven things up.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts