Cobalts SS banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ya asked for em... here ya go...
my 2.2 i just bought last monday from the dealership, everything you see here, they did....
(by the way, these were quick pics so the sun roof was down :( )

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i think they were called ICW... i never heard of them before.... there was 3 flaws in the whole thing wich will be fixed fri when i drop it back off in the dealer. the other exhaust pipe was just for show... they are taking it out and covering the hole with mesh till i put in dueal exhaust out of muffler. the exhaust tips have to be welded od... they are fn thumbscrewed in.... and there is a bubble in the bumper on the fiberglass.. i just dont understand that one.... but yea, i love the car!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
KSE said:
It's definately the 2.2L

Read his "description" there in the beginning.
Yeah... I know it's a base sedan, but I wanted to know if it was a stripped-down Cobalt that the dealer tried to sell putting a body kit on it.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It is a Ls Base. only thing in it that is power, is the sun roof.... but i love it. it doesnt look to cheap and its fast enough for me.... plus its better on my insurance then the other models....
besides, i put 80 miles on it a day.... i dont want to spend any more on it then i have to...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts