Cobalts SS banner

Should members that dont contrubute in a mature manner be banned?

• YES permanantly!!!

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yes, especially those who down others!

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Absolutly!!! And should not be allowed on the site again!

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • No.

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Grey ghost.... or Gay host??? listen, if your doing nothig but downing somebody just because of what they drive, it must mean that your too insecure to back up what you drive. The sad thing about it is I have had several GM vehicles... and to be honest... you Cant Blow Them Up!!! Now Dodge on the other hand, must have been at Gods mercy, because the only thing a MOPAR is for , is doing stunt scenes... Take for example : Dukes of Hazzard (challanger), The Fast and the Furious (viper), Gone in 60 seconds (original) B-body cars... Mostly Old Parts Assembled Randomly

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Neon SRT= Need Engine, Only Newer... Something Really Trick!!!

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Neons look pretty cool, sad thing is they work fine til you go over a speed bump, then they bust and dont ever work again... hmmmm same for the car? ... coincidence...

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess the SRT is kinda like a Bic Lighter, you use one tank of fuel then you just throw it away...

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, the turbo is the only thing going for the SRT, save for the 4 doors so you can sit in the back seat comfortably when your mom drives...

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
But hey, with all the whp some claim, its good they dont try to drive in reverse... they may actually pop a wheelie!

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Can Hear Every Valve Rattle On Long Extended Trips - CHEVROLET

i own a dodge and a chevy, and let me tell you, my mopar fairs a lot better than the chevy with the amount of abuse i put my cars through.

way to make a post and come off like a complete fanboy

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
This thread is a waste of time. I could have used this space better asking you guys if I should keep my hair short or let it grow out. I'm not a fan of the Grey Ghost, but if he calms down and contributes like everybody else then I'm fine with that. But this was completely unneccessary.

Also, the second F&F movie did have a Viper. It was in the same part where we see the Mitsu's out running all the big blocks and the SVT Cobra R gets squashed by a semi trailer.

·
Registered
291 Posts
This thread is a waste of time. I could have used this space better asking you guys if I should keep my hair short or let it grow out. I'm not a fan of the Grey Ghost, but if he calms down and contributes like everybody else then I'm fine with that. But this was completely unneccessary.

Also, the second F&F movie did have a Viper. It was in the same part where we see the Mitsu's out running all the big blocks and the SVT Cobra R gets squashed by a semi trailer.
keep it long :D

·
Registered
293 Posts
Gayghost needs to go to other side...and stop hitting on Cobalt owners...what a Faiiig. it's obivous his Cobalt obsession...Sorry dude can't make a four door under 22k look good ...ccccya. I can make a box of shit fly.....do I want to drive it everyday ? ohhh and GOOOO TIGERS BABY>>>!!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
ive never seen a more contradictory post...

or one with more typos for that matter.

you're dumb.
yup..
here you are telling him to shut for downing others for what they drive... you should just listen to yourself... and shut up!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts