Cobalts SS banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Cobalt kills Stage 3"

"exhaust and intake would take care of a stage 3, if im wrong then he would of beat me last night but he didnt did he"

hes talking mad smack about the srt4 and hes saying the cobalt stock kills a stock srt4. i like the ss but please correct him.

its under war stories "cobaly kills stage 3"

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
you should. its a faster car. look in any recent automotive magazine they all praise the cobalt over the srt. turning, quarter mile, stopping, and appearance. cobalt wins them all.

whats a stage 3 srt put down 260hp? thats sick fast

·
Registered
360 Posts
Meh. No need to drag that crap over here. The WS crew will take care of him in no time.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Majority of people know the SRT-4 is faster stock than the SS and I'm sure the post will be taken care of by admins. People just need to learn to ignore this crap and move on...they do it to start controversy and it works every time.

Permafried-

·
Registered
895 Posts
He wasn't a 'real' person talking about a 'real' experience that went down. He was a troll just trying to start some BS drama between the Cobalt SS s/c and the SRT4.

Let it go..not worth the time.

·
Registered
259 Posts
wow you SRT guys here are kool... how come i don't meet you guys on the streets?

·
Registered
360 Posts
You don't see us because our SRT-4s are in the garage and we're on the forums all the time. Except for weekends. MUAHAHAHA!

·
Registered
259 Posts
orange juice said:
Well, I live across from ya but too far (AL). I will be in OK in November for a friend getting married though ;)

well im about to leave the Army thinks i need to go recruit people to come in so im leaving end of next month to go to SC for 6 weeks.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Novtec1 said:
well im about to leave the Army thinks i need to go recruit people to come in so im leaving end of next month to go to SC for 6 weeks.... :rolleyes:

Well bring the cars on over so I can baby sit them while your busy serving :D

·
Registered
259 Posts
lol..the WRX is the wifes.. shes got a new snail some em and something else she won't tell me (a front mount) on order... so shes gonna do that while im gone (yes she turns her own wrenches) the integra getting sold friday.. and the EVO..is coming with me... i got some "tuning" i need to get done while im on the east coast....

·
Registered
509 Posts
Thats how they are treating that troll...
& finally, he felt like

·
Registered
543 Posts
Novtec1 said:
where at in S.C.?
I am up in N.C. and we take regular trips to anderson and charleston all the time.

·
Registered
259 Posts
mm_omega2 said:
where at in S.C.?
I am up in N.C. and we take regular trips to anderson and charleston all the time.

ft jackson... get there on the 29th of august and will be there till mid october.... be kool if we could meet up.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts