Cobalts SS banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When the car idles, it shakes a bit adding more character to the slopoke, but definitely got rid of MOST if not all the wheel hop. Other than that, its just getting used to the new feel of solid mounts in place if the crappy stock mounts. Not an expensive mod at all to be honest. I paid $40 for both bushings and i pressed them in myself so best satisfaction out of all the mods i have done so far. Highly recommend this piece.

·
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ive got a good connection nearby where I live so I ordered and paid for them wholesale ;)

Any shop that orders aftermarket suspension can probably order prothane. I have no complaints still and the vibration tones down over time because they have gotten a little more tolerable or I am getting used to them??

·
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If any LSJ guys need part numbers for these Centric Power Slot Rotors and Hawk HPS brake pads, please PM me and I will share them here on the page. I had trouble getting the correct front rotors because all parts suppliers say that the '07s come standard with Brembo front calipers. When in fact it was an option.... So that is why I mention it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts