Cobalts SS banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbee here, want to invite anybody to come out and join us at Pomona Speedway and test your skills in racing. Anybody can sign up for the NHRA ET brackets, Heads Up classes, Sport RWD, and Quick 16 class. No need to be a pro or have a supped up engine, there is a bracket for all types of cars and driver. Come out an join us Oct 22-23, let me know if you have any questions or need more info.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
dragster said:
Newbee here, want to invite anybody to come out and join us at Pomona Speedway and test your skills in racing. Anybody can sign up for the NHRA ET brackets, Heads Up classes, Sport RWD, and Quick 16 class. No need to be a pro or have a supped up engine, there is a bracket for all types of cars and driver. Come out an join us Oct 22-23, let me know if you have any questions or need more info.
What event is this???

·
Registered
105 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
I've got a couople more vids I will upload tomorrow that you are in also. A couple times your head is in my way trying to read the lights. :rofl:

·
Registered
149 Posts
lol thats halarious you know I was telling my friend right there about your car thats funny maybe u could hear our conversation if u were closer

·
Registered
105 Posts
EndZz said:
lol thats halarious you know I was telling my friend right there about your car thats funny maybe u could hear our conversation if u were closer

:D Which car, the Galant?

For some reason my work computer doesn't like the disc I saved the vids to so they will have to wait until tomorrow. :mad:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts