Cobalts SS banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i used the search button but cant find what im looking for so here is my question. im going to port n poilish my supercharger and my thr***le body. maybe my intake mani.. now my dad has done these before not this car but others so he is going to be teaching me how to do it..my question is how far should we go? im sure he could figure it out and do it right but i want to know what you guys have done.. i have heard if u go to far it actually hurts it. so just a little curious. thanks for the help. im looking to do this today or tomorrow. as im getting a stage 2 kit and a trifecta tune coming very soon.. any suggestion would be great ideas or if you have exact measurement of what u took off would be great as well. thanks..

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
na i dont ever go out there where's it at? and at what times? ill start going.. ive been looking for a place to go around me. and if your referring to the girl as being me. im a dude incase that was the case. but ya let me know when and where these meets are. please and thank you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts