Cobalts SS banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know I have been sayin that I wanna wait for an 06 to come out BUT I've put my Chevelle on EBAY (with quite a high reserve to keep from havin to sell it for dirt) My startin bid price is what I paid for the car so if I can make a lil cash off of this sale I COULD POSSIBLY be gettin an 05. Wish me luck!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If someone will pay over $1200 for this Then surely someone will give me a couple grand or so for mine, at least mine has all the body panels AND an ENGINE!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,187 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
I know I have been sayin that I wanna wait for an 06 to come out BUT I've put my Chevelle on EBAY (with quite a high reserve to keep from havin to sell it for dirt) My startin bid price is what I paid for the car so if I can make a lil cash off of this sale I COULD POSSIBLY be gettin an 05. Wish me luck!!
Good luck man that would bring you one step closer to getting the SS. :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have 11 watchers, yall think thats good for under 2 days? Hey 87 I need to know how to compress files cause they want to see more pics and my files are too large?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
297 Posts
Dude throw us a bone(the link to your auction) so we can watch too.. :p

So what color have you decided on??
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
KSE said:
So what happen?... I see 25 bids now and $1,300+ ... how much you looking to get for it?
No thats not mine, my car will be linked below.
Lonewholf said:
Dude throw us a bone(the link to your auction) so we can watch too.. :p

So what color have you decided on??
Ok here ya go:
Chris's Chevelle

I cant decide if I want them to hit the reserve or not guys, i wanna keep the car but I want a SS so bad!! I dont know, I'm torn!!! :(
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I only paid $900 so I have already doubled my cash, and the most increases in bids usually take place during the last part of the last day, do they not? If they hit my reserve, I will sell it. If not I will keep it. Simple as that. If I keep it I will probably get started right away with the interior.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,460 Posts
I don't know man. I, personally, would rather get an SS with the extra money I'd get from the chevelle. Like you said, you could end up getting some GOOD cash at the end of the auction! I say hold out for now and get as much $$$$ possible for it!

PM me your reserve, I'm curious.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
PMed ya. You think they'll hit that? Im not so optimistic, at first it seemed like they would but it hasnt moved at all today, so I dont know. You think it will jump considerably the last day??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,460 Posts
Read the PM I sent back.

As for meeting the reserve, I think it's possible. I don't know about 1.5 days to reach it though. But I'm sure it can get pretty close to it. Good luck!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah, thanks man! I guess I'll have to sleep on it. I have to be at a meeting in 6 hours at work (Best Buy) in the morning..... Oh well gnite, see yall later...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well its up to $2001 now... I still dont know. I think Im just gonna go with the reserve idea. If they hit it I'll sell it(obviously), if they dont I wont.
Wish I could have my cake and eat it too. :(
 
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Top