Cobalts SS banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i was wondering if anybody knows where i can get a set of wheels that resemble the Pre-Production ones like this.
I've been looking for a 5-spoke where the "hub" is smaller than on the production 'Balt. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
RacingHART is a great wheel. Forged, light, can't go wrong. Reduce the rolling mass, increase HP. Done deal.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Stubbles said:
Hey guys, i was wondering if anybody knows where i can get a set of wheels that resemble the Pre-Production ones like this.
I've been looking for a 5-spoke where the "hub" is smaller than on the production 'Balt. Thanks.
Yeah i know thouse would have been better than the ones they got on now but o well you can just find one's you like better in the aftermarket. And most likely they would be lighter.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey thanks for the info....as a looked at them, the bolt pattern is 5x100 and 5x114.5. What is the bolt pattern for the cobalt?

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
mrhatch said:
They are Racing Hart C5's I beleive. most wheel places you could probably have them look into them for ya.
Bingo! I love that wheel too! Wish they woulda came with em on there already :( , I wouldnt even swap em!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Stubbles said:
Hey thanks for the info....as a looked at them, the bolt pattern is 5x100 and 5x114.5. What is the bolt pattern for the cobalt?
5x100 for SS's, 4x100 for LS/LT's.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sweet Thanks a bunch guys!!! I'm going to get them....probably in ~6 months..i'll be sure to post pics!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Dan Richards said:
5x100 for SS's, 4x100 for LS/LT's.

They are 5X110 if I am correct or atleast that is what I have seen. I wish that they were 5X100 that would of made me so much more happier.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So the 5x100 bolt pattern on the Racing Hart Wheel won't fit?

·
Registered
97 Posts
As far as I know they are 5X110 I was hopping that they atleast were 5X114.5 because I have 19" rims on my Z24 and they are a 5X100 and 5X114.5 bolt pattern and they won't fit on the SS. :(

·
Registered
153 Posts
The SS hubs are 5x110, and RacingHART doesn't make a C5 in that obscure pattern. So you're SOL, sorry. :( If you look closely at the pre-prod photos of the SS with those rims, you'll see that they have caps on, so you can't tell for sure. But I'd bet that pre-prod car had the regular Cobalt front hubs on it for that photo shoot.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts