Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Friday, I parked my P5 along the street in front of my parents house. Well, around 2pm the trash guy came to my door and said that they had hit my car.

Well, I respect that they came and told me because 'Waste Managment' is known to do hit and runs.

Well needless to say, I am glad I own 3 of my own cars right now as I have a few extra's... The Mazda won't be able to be fixed untill the first week of January. They won't give me a rental untill the date of appointment with the body shop.

I got one estimate from Mazda. I will give a cookie to whoever can get how much the damage is going to cost 'Waste Managment' to fix.

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The repairs from the Mazda Dealership after all said an done is, $2850. Doesn't seem like to much, but definetly more than I wanted! Blah.

It just sucks that I can't have the rental untill the car goes into service. I hate driving my del Sol, and now I am going to have too! :( Oh well, the del Sol is going to be sold on the 9th of January, untill than I am trying to drive my parents cars as much as possible since they also have an extra car.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
damn only $2800 that doesn't seem right, does that include a new rim tire fender door mirror bumper and splashgaurds alignment and i would personally put the car on a lift or jack it up and make sure the a-arms, and suspension is 100% perfect. i wouldn't trust anyone else to look at the suspension part.

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
canada6901 said:
nice shot of the garbage truck in the background! :D
Thanks, I have a bigger pic from somewhere around here but yea...!!!

selfinfliction said:
damn only $2800 that doesn't seem right, does that include a new rim tire fender door mirror bumper and splashgaurds alignment and i would personally put the car on a lift or jack it up and make sure the a-arms, and suspension is 100% perfect. i wouldn't trust anyone else to look at the suspension part.
Yes, it includes everything Mazda would need to fix this thing. They already stuck it on a lift and so on and so on. My family is great friends with a mechanic so I am going to have him look over EVERYTHING before and after Mazda has it. Just to make sure Mazda doesn't miss something or make causes something while they have it. I know you will probably ask yourself why don't I have the family friend fix it, well, he doesn't do the greatest with paint. He knows it and we know it.

·
Registered
125 Posts
bumper: $216.10
headlight: $227.50
fender: $171.95
door skin: $205.25
mirror: $118.05
rim: $272.05-409.95 (dont kno what one you have)
paint: [email protected] $48/hr
labor: [email protected]$48/hr
plus a tire and alignment probly like $150?

thats about $2100, i would shop around.. that seems to high to me, but then again ur not payin for it hahaha

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
CoBIZZLE said:
What are you get rid of your del sol for? Are you sellin both or just one? You plan on gettin any other vehilce(s)?
Both del Sol's are going! LoL, No, No other cars! Ha Ha

I want to go back to being a normal 21 year old and having one car!

The del Sol's just aren't my kind of car anymore. They are uncomfortable to drive, something is ALWAYS breaking, and usually breaking faster than you can fix it and such! Hell, I kind of wish the trash truck would have nailed the green del Sol! :rolleyes:

The Mazda suits me fine for now!

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
CoBIZZLE said:
cough cough COBALT!! cough LOL j/k hakk cough REDLINE hakk!! haha
Damn, need some medicine for that cough? HAHA...

I was thinking about doing the Mazda in for something with 4wheel or awd. Doubt this will happen though!

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
My S-10 is breakin like yer Sols. In the last month I have had to fix my exhaust leak, replace my clutch line and now my starter is goin out. IN THREE AND A HALF WEEKS!!! Im like WTF?!?!?!? Does Santa Claus fuckin hate me or somethin?!?!?

Santa: Hehe take this bitch! Bet ya wont be on the naughty list next year!
Chris: Fuck you asshole! (pulls out .45) BLAM BLAM BLAM!!! Hehe what now bitch!

uhh sorry kids.... Christmas morning has been canceled this year.....

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
CoBIZZLE said:
My S-10 is breakin like yer Sols. In the last month I have had to fix my exhaust leak, replace my clutch line and now my starter is goin out. IN THREE AND A HALF WEEKS!!! Im like WTF?!?!?!? Does Santa Claus fuckin hate me or somethin?!?!?

YAAAAAYYY!!! Speaking of guns... I will be picking up a 44 soon. I think! Something along those lines. I don't know much about guns!

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:

ROFL hahahahhahahaha thanks i needed that :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts