Cobalts SS banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a ps2 with the box and all thenormal manual stuff including a net adaptor and 560 something games. ps2 includes a 150 dollar mod chip and all the ps2 games have individual cases.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
560 somethin GAMES?!?!?!?!? WHAT?!?!?!? W/ an avg price of $20 (which they have to cost more than that!!!) thats like $11200!!! Just for the games!!!! Do they even make that many PS2 games?!?!?

·
Registered
9 Posts
playstation has alot of games us/jap. being that its modded its a good deal. i have one and i love it.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Oh nevermind, just realized the mod chip thing, you have all of those games loaded into the PS2? Thats how its done on an X-box.

·
Registered
13 Posts
A price would be nice or should we just guess? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry guys! for takin so long!

sorry for takin so long to get back to yall but the price im thinkin is like 700-800 canadian dollars

and let me go over the specs again its a ps2 with the dms3 pro chip on it with a net controller and a multitap with 568 games in total !!! its a good deal for sure

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
u wouldnt be able to put all those games on a hdd cuz it just wouldnt fit. you can put about 40-50 games on a 120 gig hdd in and xbox ( i know cuz i have one ) and u can probally max out at like 200-300 with bigger hdd's. for the ps2 im selling it has all the games on dvd and cd as well as some ps1 games. if anybody has kids or just a bigg azz present ( i have all the games put into a box rite now that is like 2 feet by 2 feet big ( im guessin)) if anybody is interested u can msg me at [email protected] !

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
yea thats the proper us price ! sorry forgot to do that. but i can also take reasonable offers, so make me and offer and ill see what i can do.

Im also thinkin about selling my unlocked tmobile sidekick 2 phone but i have to check with family first. does anybody know what that would go for?

let me see a ps2 from best buy is 150 us
multitap is 30 us
network adapter 40 us
220 us for just the hardware

Also this ps2 comes wit a modchip that cost me 100 us when i got it and its probally like 50-60 us now, so thats 260 us for the hardware only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For about 340 us u get 568 games !!! i can also get more dependin on what is needed by u! i do have a few more that i can part with if need be.!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts