Cobalts SS banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was looking at a few srt-4's yesterday and was wondering where you can get the mopar parts that are in the brochure you can get from the dealership. do you order from the dealer or would it be better to get it from somewhere else? and can you switch the bov's and intakes w/o voiding the warranty? thanks a lot

·
Registered
7 Posts
as far as not voiding the warrenties....thats a dealer to dealer issue, some are cool about it and some are complete bastards. you can get the mopar shits through the dealer, but online places are the best, i got my stage 2 without toys for $775 (twas on sale) at moparsupercenter.com they usually have some pretty good prices. if you need anymore info im me on aim at thehydra3

·
Registered
4 Posts
When I had my SRT, i just got the stuff from the dealreshiT if they gave me any guff I would just pull the "you guys sold it to me and told me it would not void the waranty whatsoever" card. So it worked out fine till the tranny fu*ked up (which had nothing to do with the mopar parts or anything aftermarket for that matter) and I just got so pissed I sold it and bought a redline.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts