Cobalts SS banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are just a few of the decent ones I took. My damn camera was acting up so it wouldn't take the pics I wanted or get the right exposure/colors in some of the pics. Oh well all the more reason I need to get a SLR =P~

Anyways, on with the pics...

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Nice, is that black one an SRT? or a look a like? Oh yeah and I cant see the first two pics all I got is red x's....

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CoBIZZLE said:
Nice, is that black one an SRT? or a look a like? Oh yeah and I cant see the first two pics all I got is red x's....
Both are SRTs. He has maxfab side exit exhaust and rolled his rear bumper if that is what was throwing you off. He also ditched the SRt wing and replaced it with the R/T wing.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Sweet. They are both really hot cars, I LOVE that orange! But then again Im ALWAYS partial to black so IDK which one I like better.... I'll take BOTH! :D

·
Registered
509 Posts
The Hawtness...

·
Registered
227 Posts
Those are some beautiful pics....and sick cars!

Keep em coming! :)

By the way, what camera are you using for those photos?

·
Registered
134 Posts
tofu said:
Those are some beautiful pics....and sick cars!

Keep em coming! :)

By the way, what camera are you using for those photos?

Yea no shit, what kinda of camera. That resolution and lighting is outstanding.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Actually guys I can't stand the camera. It has a mind of its own. It has taken far better night pics than this before. It just does what it wants sometimes and it pisses me off LOL. Its a Olympus 3.2MP D500 I think.

·
Registered
85 Posts
the exhaut on the black one is awsome...i saw and srt come off the street where corsa performance is and it had side exit exhaust that came out like on the viper...it looked awsome....im not a fan of the orange...i also hate the sunburst orange on the cobalts but hey i still gotta say your car looks great in these pics

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks. Some like the orange, others don't. Its why I picked the color. Its subjective and different than the 'norm' .....just like me ;)

The exhaust on his car is the maxxfab and it sounds nice. Shoots nice flames too :cool: . Unfortunatly his car was just side-swipped by his father pulling out of the driveway :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts