Cobalts SS banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the car that we sponsor and I drive. This was at a test day in Willow Springs, CA. Our first race is January 27th in Daytona, FL. I will give a full race report after the event as well as every race this year in Grand Am Cup.

·
Registered
671 Posts
The srt - 4 guys are still going to beat it lol :p

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1stBluSS said:
The srt - 4 guys are still going to beat it lol :p
I do not think so. I raced a SRT last year and the Cobalt was faster. I sold my SRT in July and the guys who bought it raced it the rest of the year and we bet it ever time.

The motor is completely stock except for a Griffin aftercooler, smaller pulley and computer work. (DAMN RULES)

The brake calipers are stock. We are using Performance Friction floating rotors with aluminum hats that are the stock size (DAMN RULES Again)

·
Registered
671 Posts
You would totally be helping out if you offered us a way to maybe purchase your programming software ???? Hmmmmmm

·
Registered
370 Posts
How light is it? It looks totally gutted. What size Hoosiers and rims?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Butch Sosa said:
How light is it? It looks totally gutted. What size Hoosiers and rims?

We have to weigh 2450 dry, no driver. The hood, trunk, doors, lower lip, and rear wing insert is all Carbon Fiber. We are using 17X9 Enkei Wheels with a 225/45/17 Hoosier (DAMN RULES) that is the biggest tire we can run with the rules.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A little over 200 or a little under 200 to the wheels. depending on the weather. :p

Can't really say not sure who might be watching.

I wish we could get the rights to the computer or know what was burned on the computer but that is for GM to know only.

·
Registered
818 Posts
I notice your site sells Enkei, which wheels are used on the car..?? I'd love a set with the Hoosiers on them (SCCA racing) what would they cost..??

·
Registered
482 Posts
I get goose bumps every time I see the SS in motion. Or a pic of its motion. Lol. Are you still running a muffler or is it strait piping?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
KillahKermitt said:
I get goose bumps every time I see the SS in motion. Or a pic of its motion. Lol. Are you still running a muffler or is it strait piping?

Not sure about the wheels. We had to have them custom made last year but they may produce them now.

We are running the Corsa exhaust.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts