Cobalts SS banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my car tuned properly.

I was driving around last night when I pulled onto this one fairly straight road and got on it a bit. So, I'm cruising ata good clip when I see headlights closing in on me fast. The guy goes blitzing by me and then slows down and waits for me. As I git next to him, he hit it again. So, naturally, I get pissed off at this douchebag. I ignore him though, because I really didn't want to race. I was more concerned with learinng how to drive my car again. Well, this kid wanted to race me, so he continues to instigate.

Finally, we come to a light with us both in the left lane. I'm right behind him. We're on a bit of a hill, so to really piss me off, he keeps inching up and rolling back. The light goes green, and he launches like an asshole. I pulled out normally and hit it at 3k in first and broke my tires loose and caught up to him fast. I pull into the center lane and get right next to him. I motioned to him to go on three. So, I start to beep it off and he goes on the second beep. He jumped on it, so I downshifted and punched it. I caught him fast again.

We come to another light with him in the left and me in the right. As I came to the light I see it's a punkass kid CSS. So he inches up at the light, and I do the same. Ligt goes green and we're off. We both launched. I was way too high when I launched and spun bad. So, he had a good lead on me. I finally got traction and pulled hard on him. I breezed by him with no problem at all. I got several car lengths on him and then shut down. He flew past me and the had the balls to turn his hazards on.

So, I guess I lost the race to a ricer in a CSS.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Uncle Ben said:
I motioned to him to go on three. So, I start to beep it off and he goes on the second beep. He jumped on it, so I downshifted and punched it. I caught him fast again.

just one question. If you knew you were going from a roll and holding your speed, while "beeping" your horn, why did you still have to downshift?
you mean you weren't going to downshift until the 3rd beep and he caught
you off guard? :confused:

·
Registered
360 Posts
Where's that vid of the engine bottom blowing out during a street race?
Wasn't that yet another "mad b00stin' VTEK, yo" car?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Yawwwwwnn..another lame honda race story.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BLUBYYOU said:
just one question. If you knew you were going from a roll and holding your speed, while "beeping" your horn, why did you still have to downshift?
you mean you weren't going to downshift until the 3rd beep and he caught
you off guard? :confused:
I planned on starting in 3rd to give the cocky bastard a chance. When he jumped early, I decided to end it quickly by downshifting into 2nd.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Your welcome.

I bet if this was the other way around, everyone would be proud of you... hahaha

so sad...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Novajoe said:
A honda won a race? I'm gonna start locust proofing my yard.
A t3 Honda won a race against a stock CSS. It's not really an accomplishment. More a message to CSS owners not to be assholes.

Have fun locust proofing. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Uncle Ben said:
A t3 Honda won a race against a stock CSS. It's not really an accomplishment. More a message to CSS owners not to be assholes.

Have fun locust proofing. :rolleyes:
JDM? Tight yo.

·
Registered
259 Posts
sad how some people can't take to losing.... maybe because they get own3d all the time.. oh well....

good kill uncle ben....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts