Cobalts SS banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way to the gym today. On the trip there I notice a second gen Hyundai Elantra pacing me. The car was a total abortion. Glued on hood scoops like you see on trucks, A big duel wing on the trunk with fart can. It had cheap flame decals covering the enitre side of the car and it topped off the awesome look with chrome 14 inch wheels and blacked out windows. We catch a light And I thought it would be funny to throw the kid a rev. He revs back hard several times to let me know it's on! Light turns green and I out launch him but by the time we hit second he has pulled even. We stay even til 3rd and I pull ahead by a bumper. I hold my bumper lead til we hit 4th and I have a half fender lead now. I held this lead til we hit traffic and had to let off. I'm sure I would have lost if I wasn't better at rowing thru the gears than the kid. This was the cloest race I've had in a long time! I was pretty proud of my little car.

Never thought I'd win a race in my AVEO! Not a Cobalt kill but a Chevy kill.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I was on my way to the gym today. On the trip there I notice a second gen Hyundai Elantra pacing me. The car was a total abortion. Glued on hood scoops like you see on trucks, A big duel wing on the trunk with fart can. It had cheap flame decals covering the enitre side of the car and it topped off the awesome look with chrome 14 inch wheels and blacked out windows. We catch a light And I thought it would be funny to throw the kid a rev. He revs back hard several times to let me know it's on! Light turns green and I out launch him but by the time we hit second he has pulled even. We stay even til 3rd and I pull ahead by a bumper. I hold my bumper lead til we hit 4th and I have a half fender lead now. I held this lead til we hit traffic and had to let off. I'm sure I would have lost if I wasn't better at rowing thru the gears than the kid. This was the cloest race I've had in a long time! I was pretty proud of my little car.

Never thought I'd win a race in my AVEO! Not a Cobalt kill but a Chevy kill.
ha WOW! I call BS on this one! hahaha

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
nah, those second gen elantras fn suck. granted it was a slow mans race, good kill...

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya my faster car is in the shop with clutch issues, and I haven't been able to play like normal. This was actually a very fun race, It was extremely close!!! It lasted alot longer than a regular race also do to the time it took to get up to speed:D

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
I want to slit my wrists for reading this lame ass 30 second story.

·
Registered
122 Posts
[wow my wife has a little aveo ill make sure to let her know about this story and maybe we can drop a turbo in it or something haha..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts