Cobalts SS banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and a silver rsx-s with 2 guys in it rev on me as we approach a red light. We take off and went up to 75..He was about 1/2 a car behind. Then there's the sad ending. I see him turn left really quick, and what's behind me? You guessed correct kiddies, a fucking cop. 76 in a 40 and no proof of insurance cus it's new and I havent gotten the insurance card yet.

I knew him, because he always used to come into my work, so he let me off easier. He said he could have taken my license 'til I turned 21. I guess I got lucky but I have a feeling that's going to be about a $400 ticket :mad:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
WOW.. how lucky was that!:eek:

ps: I work in simi valley off the 118 (First street) ... where in simi are you?

I haven't seen any SS's anywhere in Cali!!!

I did see one at that dealer ship on First street... it was a sedan ls or wutever.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live off Madera, next exit after first. Let me know where you work, maybe you can check it out one day.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Definately. I can take some pics of it too if you'd like. I don't have a badass camera, but atleast you can share them with everyone!

I work at CountryWide. Going west on the 118, exiting First and continuing straight up the curvey hill instead of turning left. (passing the Grand hotel)

Let me know when you're free. My hour lunch is at 1pm.

I'd like to check it out, and I'll bring my camera INCASE you wan't me to email you some pics
Let me know.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I work M-F 7am-3pm in Westlake, but Im quitting in 2 weeks so I'll stop by then

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
DC52NV said:
no traffic so that's a plus. kinda boring though. no close tracks over here. :(
Theres' plenty of tracks surrounding me:D:D:D Too bad my car aint worth running on one. LOL:eek:

You should bust a road trip to FAMOSO Raceway... Hell, I'll even show up to support ya!;)

p.s.: traffic is alright... ok, wtf am i talking about.. no its not!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts