Cobalts SS banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you on here, this happened around 11am???

For the Kill Story...

I was crusing when I noticed a Black car Zig zaging thru cars. It got right behind me and started tailgating me! I moved over one lane to see what it was, and behold, a Black SS! I gave him a thumbs up and he did aswell. He waved at me to go, and I obliged by giving the 3 honk signal. We were doing about 70mph and hit it.

Well, it wasn't pretty. I put a good 5-6 cars to 100ish. We did it again, but I gave him the jump by about 2 cars from 70mph again. I flew past him at about 95ish and put a good 3-4 cars on him up to about 110-115 and shut down. He was shaking his head for some reason, but we gave thumbs up and went our ways.

I know I'm modded, so it wasn't fair, but still fun :D

·
Registered
498 Posts
Wow, this is rare. A SRT-4 beating a SS? Now way!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Oh ok. Funny story I was drive around with my chick and some dude in a yellow SRT-4 (NEON) was driving and gave me the finger so course I just laughed and my chick asked me that kinda car that was so I told her and she says ( So your telling me thats a dodge neon srt-4) I said well ya and she said a neon who would ever but a neon. I just thought it was pretty funny...

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
You let some tool flip you off? I woulda chased his ass, then beat em up.

I wish I had my cavalier. I swear sometimes I feel like ramming the guy infront/ behind / or next to me! I wouldn't give a shit either!

·
Registered
65 Posts
KSE said:
I swear sometimes I feel like ramming the guy infront/ behind / or next to me! I wouldn't give a shit either!
Sounds a little personal.

·
Registered
47 Posts
KSE said:
You let some tool flip you off? I woulda chased his ass, then beat em up.

I wish I had my cavalier. I swear sometimes I feel like ramming the guy infront/ behind / or next to me! I wouldn't give a shit either!
If somebody rammed my car I would be in jail for busting the guys face open with my car keys. Have you ever seen somebody get hit with car keys? My buddy hit a guy like that at a party (after the guy pushed his girl of course) and the guys face just exploded. Good times. :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
PocketViper said:
If somebody rammed my car I would be in jail for busting the guys face open with my car keys. Have you ever seen somebody get hit with car keys? My buddy hit a guy like that at a party (after the guy pushed his girl of course) and the guys face just exploded. Good times. :D

If you need some sort of weapon to fight some one....you are a p__sy.

·
Registered
895 Posts
maverick007 said:
If you need some sort of weapon to fight some one....you are a p__sy.

I don't know about that. Try calling someone a pussy when they have a Glock to your head or your wifes head. Its one thing to defend yourself in a one on one fight or dispute but its another to be simply outnumbered or god forbid be in the middle of a life threatning situation like being held at gun point, being mugged, your girl getting raped, etc. Things like that i won't hesitate to pull my gun on someone. These days its a crazy world, especially with road rage people out and about. You almost have to have protection for you and your family these days. The times of being Clint Eastwood are long gone bro.

·
Registered
509 Posts
If someone flips me the finger, I would wave back, followed by a gay jesture... I think that would piss him off more..

·
Registered
91 Posts
What I don't get is, why would anyone flip anybody off, when they don't even know that person? Just doesn't make any sense? Unless you just got smoked and is a poor sportmanship?? Other then that, what's the point? Also, to those that wants to fight due to road rage, it ain't going to do you any good, other then spending the night in jail, and paying all kinds of fines, regardless who's right or wrong, so what's up with that?? But be safe out there, there are some peeps that will careless about their rides, and find a good excuse to wreck their cars for ins money....

·
Registered
283 Posts
The thing is people out there on the road are just dumb. Even more women are the most. But the thing is people just dont care anymore. The other thing is that if someone see's a nice thing like a car some ass-hole might walk by it and key it. I have seen it happen to. Or people might fellow you and until you park and then F&#* your car up. You just dont know who is going to flip out on you or your car.... I know people always say shit even (Oh if I every catch someone messing with my car I"ll kill them etc..etc...etc..) But you knowthat when you walk away from your car and come back to is all F*$^ ed up and nobodys around that's when it really really sucks. But if you do check someone messing around with your car then its GAME ON!!!!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts