Cobalts SS banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Leaving this weekend for PCB florida...just wondering, what should I look out for? I am in the northeast Arkansas area, and in a fairly good-sized town....but still, no races since March(when I got the Balt). No Srt's no Mustang GT's 350Z's nothing, everything is out while I am at work or at home sleeping. So, I am hitting the interstate Saturday going through Tennesee, Alabama, and just a little bit of Mississippi. So if any racing is done while on the interstate, what should I keep my eyes on, and also keep away from? I am stock by the way.... so don't hurt me too bad!

P.S. I raced another Cobalt SS/SC at one time, and actually beat the guy...both stock...wonder what went there?!

·
Registered
139 Posts
If your heading to florida, i wouldnt even look for anything to race. Next we will get a new thread in the Cobalt Vs All saying how you got spanked by a honda and you are butthurt because he was laughing at you as he passed you.

haha Just giving you shit. But really there is some crazy nasty shit around there.

·
Registered
8 Posts
im from FLA, just moved up to NJ.

in my area of FLA (just north of tampa) we had thousands of honduhs...4 supras (2black,1white,1red) quite a few mustangs. not many were cobras or Mach1's. quite a few Eclipses, most were NA. few 300zx,

you know..the normal, nothing to special, when you get to the west coast you start seeing mor of the exotics.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts