Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up guys im kinda new to this website and was reading everything and found a bunch of it interesting. I have an 06 cobalt ss/sc with an aem intake. I just have one quick question cuz i think that racing is really fun and stuff but i can never get any one to race me? I mean i have raced before (srt4 and it was a close race the whole time but i barely took him, i also raced a 07 cobalt ss/sc and just beat that one badly, and a 07 mustang GT but lost by about half a car from a 30 roll but beat it from a dig.) Oh yeah and i love whooping on Hondas that think they are bad ass cuz that is just hilarious. Anyways my question is how do i get people to race me? Thanks

·
Registered
369 Posts
When you get at a stoplight give them the signal to roll down there window. When they do give them the finger and call them a pussy...they'll try to keep up every time. LOL

What I do is just pull up on the side of someone and ask them if they want to race...just that simple. If they don't they'll say no. If they want too they'll say sure...saves time just being straight forward about it.

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
What I do is just pull up on the side of someone and ask them if they want to race...just that simple. If they don't they'll say no. If they want too they'll say sure...saves time just being straight forward about it.

I would tell you to go unload all the hay and pig slop first, wouldn't want you making excuses after you get routed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
When you get at a stoplight give them the signal to roll down there window. When they do give them the finger and call them a pussy...they'll try to keep up every time. LOL

funniest thing i have ever heard

·
Registered
93 Posts
just rev a couple times. nothing big, just to 4-5k. works if the other person is at all listening and doesn't have their radio up all the way. thats my method. and, of course, be careful.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I would tell you to go unload all the hay and pig slop first, wouldn't want you making excuses after you get routed.
I’d leave the pig slop on the back for you that way when I pass you up all that shit can be covering your car…

You might be surprised…covering that GTO in a couple hundred pounds of cow shit and slop couldn’t make it look any worse;)

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
I’d leave the pig slop on the back for you that way when I pass you up all that shit can be covering your car…

You might be surprised…covering that GTO in a couple hundred pounds of cow shit and slop couldn’t make it look any worse;)
Yukie.....

I would certianly be very smelly...

·
Registered
231 Posts
07 mustang GT but lost by about half a car from a 30 roll but beat it from a dig.
ermmmmkay.....

I've only ever had the ricer segment try to run me... they like the rev approach. Beats me what everyone else does. I don't go looking for races so I've never given it much thought :p

·
Registered
93 Posts
then, as i was saying, turn up your music... its what i do. unless you've got a 500hp big block next to you, its easy to ignore.

·
Registered
122 Posts
what ever you do dont go reving your engine at ppl save that let the little rice burners in the honda's do that i usually dont ever go out looking to race anyone but one way i go about it if i see someone i really gotta run is pace them pull up next to em for a sec if they want to play theyll bite..

·
Registered
597 Posts
No but you sure have to hide behind the times of others. Why are you scared?
Hey ugly, I allready ran a 13.03 isn't that good enough for you? Much better than your runs I would say. When I get my other tires I will do better than that simply by dropping my 60ft.

Don't you have a beef liver snap waiting to be chewed on.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hey ugly, I allready ran a 13.03 isn't that good enough for you? Much better than your runs I would say. When I get my other tires I will do better than that simply by dropping my 60ft.

Don't you have a beef liver snap waiting to be chewed on.
Let me guess...you're running a 13.03 on a stock GTO with that sloppy ass 60' too huh? lol

1 - 20 of 44 Posts