Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 414 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
so i downed 3 monsters today. and im still tired shall i try a 4th ? hmmmm i do believe monster should sponsor my car. saying as i have a good 90 empty cans i plan to make a chair out of maybe ill get free monster for life ?! WHAAAAAAAAA

·
Registered
480 Posts
what happend red??? :O ! i got an idea. lets start a detail bizz / part installation shop i can do the detailing u can do the installs :D sense i hate my job wooot! lets gooooo ha. on a good note i got invited to a chevy / other car test drive event! theres gonna be zr1s lexus isf's and posibly an lfa :O i think thats what its calld ha. GIMMIE A ZR1 RAWR! hope i can go even though theyd be dumb to let me drive a zr1 cause id go nutzzzz !!!

·
Registered
480 Posts
lololol well we all know i miss read alot :D . hahahaha only the 3rd time today ive been made to feel dumb :( .

p.s owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww migraine :( is it 4 yet i wanananana go homeeeeeee rawr

·
1,087 Posts
Its ok dude. I thought for a second and reread and said, 'yeah I did type it right'??

I still say lets start a shop?? I wouldn't want to leave Cali so if you wouldn't mind movin out to the state of pretty girls in Bikinis, then we can certainly make it work. ;)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Whelp, good to be home, I need to decide if I should go pick up Just Cause 2 for the 360, someone told me about it and I watched some stuff online. Looks like GTA but war oriented. Just 11hr shift tomorrow and a 3 day weekend! Going to The Breaks in VA saturday, hoping weather holds out, drive some sweet roads and get some nice views.

·
Registered
480 Posts
not a fan of cali if i move up there id surely get put in jail. alotta people that i well .. have issues with live there now. and id get in trouble lolol. meet half way ? which would be ???? what state hahahaha

·
Registered
480 Posts
true ..... bah heres an idea. both open a shop like a nation wide chain deal but uhh only 2 states hahaha. and both get rich ? u get ur GTO ill get my ZR1 and will hold a huge meet yearly . ?!?!?! lololol

·
1,087 Posts
That is a plan.... I just don't want to start my own shop because of all the headaches of managing a business. I work for a family owned repair shop already and it is not a promising future if its anything that it is here. I would rather work for an enterprise.

1 - 20 of 414 Posts