Cobalts SS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, this probably pretty pointless, but I need to vent. I dropped my CSS off at the dealership today for some issues that really piss me off. I took my Cobalt in a few weeks ago for the infamous passenger door leather area being too short..as well as some annoying rattles. Well I get my car back with a beautiful key mark 10 inches long, all the rattles still there, the door jam on back order, tinted windows that came scratched, and the best part- below the passenger door on the sideskirt, someone scraped it against something hard enough to put a 2x4 inch scrape exposing the metal. Anyway, so I took the car back today and they gave me a Mazda 3 for a rental car. After a few hours of driving around i actually start to take notice of the interior of the 3 and going over all the buttons and what not getting familiarized...then it hits me....this things interior/dash area looks way more upscale than my Cobalts. Now you can flame me all you want, but I'm serious. I love the Cobalts instrument appearance...but this is hardly a comparison. It just doesn't look like a bunch of plain plasticky parts...there's different textures, materials, even some carbon fiber. The gauges are pretty slick too...I dunno I guess I'm a little dissapointed in the overall presentation of the dash area in my Cobalt, I think Chevy could have been a little more creative and articulate.

End rant.

·
Registered
360 Posts
So....the Mazda 3's interior pwns the CSS/SC interior?
Jesus, after that Car and Driver article everyone's interior racing now.
j/k :)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
h8beingbored said:
that's fake carbon fiber in there... a print as you will... but yeah that interior is pretty nice, my brother has one
Yeah I thought about that after I posted lol. Doh!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts