Cobalts SS banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks still more in the works .......350 hp or bust before the end of summer.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
yeah loving the rims and the black strip along the side

·
Registered
115 Posts
Looks pretty good, but the eyelids kinda make it look sleepy. Like it wants to go get a nap. Which is probably what I'm going to be doing in the next 5 or 10 minutes.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just dont cut it on the light u will scare ur headlight.....pre cut it

·
Registered
543 Posts
nice...keep saving and shooting for the bigger hp #'s that we all love and want to see.
Dyno charts and timeslips always spruce up a car forum also? Have any yet?
I'm not a big fan of the painted interiors but it's your car and not mine so I'm not knocking it.
Keep us all updated.

·
Banned
5 Posts
if you'll look at the badges on his car, it says saturn not cobalt you prick....and yes they do make parts for those cars and yes it is very possible to reach 350. but its still a saturn. my mom drives one. thats sad :(

·
Registered
261 Posts
fireredcobalt said:
if you'll look at the badges on his car, it says saturn not cobalt you prick....and yes they do make parts for those cars and yes it is very possible to reach 350. but its still a saturn. my mom drives one. thats sad :(

The RL has the same damn powertrain etc. as the SS you ignorant tool. How can I get 350 WHP right now, I/H/E, pulley and a 100 shot?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
there you go, nos and a pulley i got the header not so far off of the mark.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
i don't know if you noticed, but summer's almost over. better get your ass in overdrive, lol, hey if you can get 35o hp by the end of summer and NOT blow your engine, let me know what you did, cuz you must be jesus.

fireredcobalt said:
yeah, what parts do they make? a short throw shifter, CAI, headers? exhaust? the redline and the ss are the same car minus the body, so where do you get off knocking that it's a saturn? you think your car is better cuz it's a chevy? last i checked they were both owned by GM.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Just to get this back on line... riz906, your shit looks hot! Did you paint the center dash piece, or did it come like that?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
didi this myself .just put the port and polish throttle body on and boost mod shit takes right off ...

·
Registered
134 Posts
Cool man, nice ride.
Another question. Ive never looked inside of an Ion before, what is that gauge behind the steering wheel? Is that the boost one?

·
Registered
272 Posts
I need to get that wiring harness for the 04 so I can get my Tachladder/boost guage for my redline

1 - 20 of 23 Posts