Cobalts SS banner

Rate my Ride

5K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  wasey13 
#1 ·
#7 ·
nice...keep saving and shooting for the bigger hp #'s that we all love and want to see.
Dyno charts and timeslips always spruce up a car forum also? Have any yet?
I'm not a big fan of the painted interiors but it's your car and not mine so I'm not knocking it.
Keep us all updated.

#11 ·
fireredcobalt said:
if you'll look at the badges on his car, it says saturn not cobalt you prick....and yes they do make parts for those cars and yes it is very possible to reach 350. but its still a saturn. my mom drives one. thats sad :(

The RL has the same damn powertrain etc. as the SS you ignorant tool. How can I get 350 WHP right now, I/H/E, pulley and a 100 shot?

#15 ·
i don't know if you noticed, but summer's almost over. better get your ass in overdrive, lol, hey if you can get 35o hp by the end of summer and NOT blow your engine, let me know what you did, cuz you must be jesus.

fireredcobalt said:
if you'll look at the badges on his car, it says saturn not cobalt you prick....and yes they do make parts for those cars and yes it is very possible to reach 350. but its still a saturn. my mom drives one. thats sad :(
yeah, what parts do they make? a short throw shifter, CAI, headers? exhaust? the redline and the ss are the same car minus the body, so where do you get off knocking that it's a saturn? you think your car is better cuz it's a chevy? last i checked they were both owned by GM.

#20 ·
I need to get that wiring harness for the 04 so I can get my Tachladder/boost guage for my redline

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.