Cobalts SS banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have this problem? :

when i turn my rear defroster on my radio gets really static-y and when i would turn the defroster off my radio would be fine.. also.. i dont even think my rear defroster works..

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
XeroState said:
Hahah, I agree with cobizzle...but may I ask why you are using a re-defogger in july for?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
I didnt even think of that, it didnt even hit me til you said somethin!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!! :D :D :D :) ;) :p :rolleyes: :D ;)

·
Registered
309 Posts
Well I get horrible winters here, but I never have to use my rear-defogger unless I have my backseat full and its an adnomarlly cold night out at which point I lower the windows and freeze the people the back so I can see.

·
Registered
240 Posts
...but may I ask why you are using a rear-defogger in july for?
I live in Florida and I have to use my rear defogger every morning, especially in the summer. With the humidity here, everything is always soaking wet and all fogged up in the morning. Defoggers work great at defogging windows. Now I don't need to defrost my windows in July (or ever, actually)... ;)

·
Registered
309 Posts
mken said:
I live in Florida and I have to use my rear defogger every morning, especially in the summer. With the humidity here, everything is always soaking wet and all fogged up in the morning. Defoggers work great at defogging windows. Now I don't need to defrost my windows in July (or ever, actually)... ;)
Hahaha, well ya I get fog year round but I just roll down the windows and it solves that (here) and screw you on no frost. In my cavy I would have 2 - 3 inches of ice on the outside of the window and when I go inside, a nice little 1 to 1.5 inches of ice there too....lol.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mken said:
what he said lol (mostly late at night i have to use mine.. buit it doesnt work lol)

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CoBIZZLE said:
BACK to the DEALER!!! Trade it in on an SS already!!LOL ;)
i no.. i just hate having to leave my car there.. lol and as for the trade it in for an ss.. omg i wish lol

·
Registered
240 Posts
and screw you on no frost.
Yeah, well I lived in PA most of my life, so I've dealt with my fair share of frost (and ice after freezing rain, gotta love frozen locks too). Lord knows how many CD cases I broke using them to scrape my windows because I was too lazy to go to Autozone to buy an official scraper...

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
mken said:
Yeah, well I lived in PA most of my life, so I've dealt with my fair share of frost (and ice after freezing rain, gotta love frozen locks too). Lord knows how many CD cases I broke using them to scrape my windows because I was too lazy to go to Autozone to buy an official scraper...
LOL you missed a few good winters up here. It gets real bad sometimes. They have had to go into a state of emergency because of ice on roads. I and drive a Camaro WEEEEEE......!!! LOL
And i use my defoggers almost every day because it has been raining so much this week that the humidity has been so bad that my windows are all covered in moisture. :)

·
Registered
309 Posts
87camaroPA said:
LOL you missed a few good winters up here. It gets real bad sometimes. They have had to go into a state of emergency because of ice on roads. I and drive a Camaro WEEEEEE......!!! LOL
And i use my defoggers almost every day because it has been raining so much this week that the humidity has been so bad that my windows are all covered in moisture. :)
State of Emergency because of ice!!!!? Wow. I could only wish my province would do that so I wouldn't have to go to school. It sucks when you can't make it up a simple incline in a base cavalier with winter tires on it :rolleyes: . I know some states get snow and really bad winters, but I'd never think that they would declare a state of emergency over ice. That is interesting.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
mken said:
LOL well its actually a rear DEFROSTER LOL!!! :D

·
Registered
125 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
KSE said:
i just wanna zooma zoom zoom in ya boom boom!!!!!! LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL

wait.. what was that other quote i quoted from you!!!?!?! i know it was funnier!!!...
LMAO!!! all i wanna do is zooma zoom zoom zoom in your boom boom!

haha

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
XeroState said:
State of Emergency because of ice!!!!? Wow. I could only wish my province would do that so I wouldn't have to go to school. It sucks when you can't make it up a simple incline in a base cavalier with winter tires on it :rolleyes: . I know some states get snow and really bad winters, but I'd never think that they would declare a state of emergency over ice. That is interesting.
Yeah it gets ugly sometimes.... In 1996 (i think) we got about three feet of snow in like 16 hours it was crazy. And just before night fall a newer Corvette tried to go up my hill and just got stuck and she started to slide down sideways but then got it turned around but slid into a parked utility truck. The bad part about it the car was her boyfreinds and she was tring to get it home before it was really started to come down. They had State Of Emergency for five days the blizzard hit so hard and fast they could not keep up. The real bad part the flood after that casue ALOT of damage! It took out a walking bridge in Harrisburg from ice chuncks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts