Cobalts SS banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 06 SS G85 that came with Recaro seats and they just aren't working for me. They look great but are meant for people who don't have a completely thrashed lower back like me. I'm looking to trade my recaros for SS/TC seats. The seats are a 9/10 condition. I'd possibly trade for red/black SS/SC seats if they are in good enough condition, but I doubt I'd trade straight up. If interested let me know, I'll try to get pics of mine for anyone who is interested but they are in great condition still. I take care of my stuff, and I don't smoke so they are like new.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What color are they, condition etc?

I also should have clarified, I'm in NE Ohio. I have no intentions of shipping them. And I can't take the seats out unless I have something else to put in to drive it with. Kinda means I need to find someone semi local.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Had some nibbles, but no bites. I'm not sure if I still want to trade. I'm leaning towards buying some BMW power seats and selling the recaros outright. I'll shoot you a PM in the next week or so if my plans fall through. What kind of seats did you have?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Seats

Ive got a 2009 with the grey suede and black netting cloth. The car has 35000 miles so the seats are basically like new.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts