Cobalts SS banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright i have a sunburst orange ss/sc with the g85 package recaro seats, but ive been having some problems with them lately...

Idk it might just be me but it really annoys me that since they are two toned the fabric in the middle is really easy to have noticeable marks in it... like from water, you can see a dryed up line across the seat or just spots that are darker than the rest of the fabric

I was just wondering how people are cleaning their seats and if there are any special ways of treatment to get these marks out of my seats

any info would help

·
Registered
382 Posts
1namillion said:
alright i have a sunburst orange ss/sc with the g85 package recaro seats, but ive been having some problems with them lately...

Idk it might just be me but it really annoys me that since they are two toned the fabric in the middle is really easy to have noticeable marks in it... like from water, you can see a dryed up line across the seat or just spots that are darker than the rest of the fabric

I was just wondering how people are cleaning their seats and if there are any special ways of treatment to get these marks out of my seats

any info would help

yeah i've noticed it too, where my friggin' girlfriend spilled some Dr. Pepper. It's in getting a Stage 2 kit put on today--but I'm also having them detail it, hopefully it'll get rid of it.

If you detail it, careful where you go..some places are cheaper but substandard...my dealership does an insanely good job but it's like $150 and takes HOURS.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Dallas said:
Have the seats cleaned and Scotchguard them. Done deal.

Definitely will throw some scotchgard on there, don't wanna worry about that little spot anymore. :p Thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
never heard of scotchguard?? what the hell is that?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts