Cobalts SS banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really wanted to get LSD but im not sure about the recaro's...if someone has some pics of recaro seats i might be able to make my decision. thanks

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Yeah there are some, check out 87's pics, hes got one in there, and I think there are others, just scroll to the very top of the screen and you'll see the link at the VERY top of the page.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I wanted the LSD also, but the recaros I think are hideous. So, I am not going to get the package unless I have to. The seats are to ugly for me to want them. So, oh well

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks...i saw that picture in the gallery. from the way it looks i'd rather the regualr seats. if u can get me some more pics of the seats maybe i juss dun like the way it looks in that pic...lol i dunno, i juss really want the LSD. thanx again

·
Registered
28 Posts
I really want the LSD, but not the seats. So, my question is, do the recaro seats and the regular SS seats have the same brackets, same bolts, same sliding thingy? Because if that is the case, who would be willing to buy Recaro seats in exchance for their regular SS seats??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts