Cobalts SS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
52 Posts
carchris said:
As a GM dealer I find it amusing to see many posts in and around the WWW, but it's hard for any dealers to get the Cobalt SS when they are not even in production. I just ran a nationwide Locate and there are no Cobalt SS' anywhere. Cobalt SS are not being produced yet. Here is the current production schedule per GM Dealerworld:

Chevrolet Cobalt Vehicle Production Schedule

Start of production dates for the 2005 Cobalt models are currently scheduled as follows:

* October 2004 -- Sedan
* November 2004 -- Coupe and SS Supercharged
* July 2005 -- SS Coupe and Sedan

So why does it say SS production in November too ? :) My aunt works for GM, they have been making them. Many people I know have already gotten build dates and inbound arrival dates within a week of expected arrival time.

· Registered
52 Posts
carchris said:
I just received an email from the Cobalt Production Team and they told me, the Cobalt SS started production February 16th, that is 6 days ago. It seemed like some people have posted comments that made it sound like they have been making them for months - just 6 days folks so they should be starting to hit the lots soon although I doubt any have been delivered yet because none are showing up in GM inventory. Soon!

Another man who works for a dealer over in another forum, I wont promote competition, has put up a post today where he located 25 Cobalt SS' that have just been shipped out, which locations and dealer names, you should check it out, there coming !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.