Cobalts SS banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Boo ya bithces I got my car lol anyways thanks for doing that dude. Also the only mods I have done are I put PIAA headlights in there and 20 locking lug nuts on all the tires. I shit you not I got my 1996 Z24 tires stolden off of my car just to 2 front ones. The funny thing is that they were stock lol lol.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its definitely a hot car! If I wasnt dead set on black I would be absolutely torn between red, blue, and yellow. The silver looks a lil too grown up for me. LOL

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah like I said I woulda been if Im not dead set on black. I know black is hard to keep clean and all but man does it look good when its shinin! :D

·
Banned
200 Posts
Wow, a stock SS. Impressive!!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
??? Bizo is just proud of his car whats the deal?
i think it because he wants one.... :eek:

btw nice car.....

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He's never really been that bad to me, maybe I missed one of yall's conversations or somethin but I would be willin to bet there were a bunch of misunderstandings and now hard feelings. I think you should all kiss and make up! :D

Back on topic: Nice car Bizo. You have any plans for it or will it keep the warranty?

·
Banned
200 Posts
SS4ME is what you would call a stalker, seeing as how he feels the need to negatively respond to all of my posts!!! JERKOFF!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OOhhh that, I reposted this before I became a mod, nice try JDM! You bully!! :D

And what is Chillax dun?!?!

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nobody deleted anything, nobody got flustered, what do u mean?
Me and JDM were just jokin around.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh I got ya. LOL I thought you were talkin to me. Go easy on them unless they get too far out of hand, they always act like that towards each other. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Chillax is a mix of chill and relax.

Dun is part of the New York "Dun language". There was a guy with a speech impediment in NY that pronounced his "s" like a "d". So, son sounded like dun. Hence 'dun'.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts