Cobalts SS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody from or near chicago? I'm goin to great lakes in a couple weeks and runnin my SS/SC.... just wonderin if anybody lives close that goes up there somtimes.

·
Registered
234 Posts
BriFri11 said:
anybody from or near chicago? I'm goin to great lakes in a couple weeks and runnin my SS/SC.... just wonderin if anybody lives close that goes up there somtimes.

I don't own a SS but my friend does, I'm going to import wars #4 on July 30, it starts after 1pm and should go to 9pm. I'm not sure if my buddy is going to make this one, he went to #2,#3.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I'm in Palatine here. Where are you? I've been breaking my neck looking for SS/SCs. I've actually seen more Redlines!

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Sp00ner said:
I'm in Palatine here. Where are you? I've been breaking my neck looking for SS/SCs. I've actually seen more Redlines!
Hi neighbor, Live in Palatine, work in Arl Hts for a dealer... it would be great to hear from you. [email protected]

·
Registered
454 Posts
astromens said:
Hi neighbor, Live in Palatine, work in Arl Hts for a dealer... it would be great to hear from you. [email protected]
HOLY COW!!!! There's someone!!! What dealer are you at? Lattof! Good lord, my parents bought many a work van from the Lattof dealer years back! Gonna try to hit a dyno tomorrow night or Saturday in Fox River Grove.

I'm right off Lake Cook and Quentin in the Deer Park-Palatine-Barrington-Lake Zurich area. Maybe you can give me some help with some of these goofy parts I'm always looking for! ;) I need some quirky electrical connectors to get this damn boost gauge/ladder tach into the car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts