Cobalts SS banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Request for pics of Sedan with 17" aftermarket wheels on stock suspension (not lowered).

Perfer side profile. If you a 2 door, you are welcome to post too.

I'm trying decide if I should go with larger wheel on stock suspension or, smaller 16" wheels and lowered. I just want to get ride of the "4X4 look" of my 08 Cobalt.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Request for pics of Sedan with 17" aftermarket wheels on stock suspension (not lowered).

Perfer side profile. If you a 2 door, you are welcome to post too.

I'm trying decide if I should go with larger wheel on stock suspension or, smaller 16" wheels and lowered. I just want to get ride of the "4X4 look" of my 08 Cobalt.
Hey YipMan, mine are 17's not aftermarket though and it's not lowered.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey YipMan, mine are 17's not aftermarket though and it's not lowered.
I've seen your pics. Nice. I don't think I've seen any 4 door SS sedan here in Tucson. I actually have a LT, not SS. There were no SS models (or Sports for 08) for me to even consider. Because I wanted a good deal, I had to take what was on the lot. The OEM 17" wheels are 5 bolt and mine is 4 bolt. I read there are wheel adopters I can buy. Anyhow, I think aftermarket may be my best bet.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
dont use the wheel spacers.... they can be trouble.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
If you want a good lowering job go with the SS springs. I have a friend that has a LT coupe that put 18's on his car and had the Tonka truck look. When he installed the springs the look was gone and his car looked good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts