Cobalts SS banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it is time to retire my car. Saddly i broke the torque converter clutch and i am forced to retire that car because it is running so bad and getting really bad gas milage. And it is not worth it to fix because i would need a tranny and they are like $1,200 for my car. :( :(
P.S. dont mind the snow tires. And it is really dirty. :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Drag project what!!!! No but seriously man that sucks! I hate it for ya!
So what are ya gonna do?? You gonna go for that Z28 or are you gonna go with a new SS? Can you afford the SS at this point in time?

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have your dream car 87camaro.......2001 Camaro SS Light Pewter metallic hard top. 20K miles, new LS6 block w/ 7Kmiles Ls6 heads, reed custom grind cam, all forged internals, 2800 stall, 12 bolt moser w/3:42 gears, 17"ZR1 wheels, all SLP options, Tubular Control arms, Hotchkins lower control arms, Panhard rod, and BMR torque arm. Many others. $24000

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ronnie Pendergrass said:
I have your dream car 87camaro.......2001 Camaro SS Light Pewter metallic hard top. 20K miles, new LS6 block w/ 7Kmiles Ls6 heads, reed custom grind cam, all forged internals, 2800 stall, 12 bolt moser w/3:42 gears, 17"ZR1 wheels, all SLP options, Tubular Control arms, Hotchkins lower control arms, Panhard rod, and BMR torque arm. Many others. $24000

I know you do but all i can say is :eek: i want it but cant afford it. :(

But one goos thing it my dad tore apart my tranny and nothing else was really wrong so it will be fixed some time very soon. :D I love haveing a dad that is a mechanic. :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
87camaroPA said:
I know you do but all i can say is :eek: i want it but cant afford it. :(

But one goos thing it my dad tore apart my tranny and nothing else was really wrong so it will be fixed some time very soon. :D I love haveing a dad that is a mechanic. :)

A brand new cobalt is going to cost $24000 after TTT. J/K anyway i dont want to sell it, there is too much history, and WAY TOO MUCH $$$$$$$ invested.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ronnie Pendergrass said:
A brand new cobalt is going to cost $24000 after TTT. J/K anyway i dont want to sell it, there is too much history, and WAY TOO MUCH $$$$$$$ invested.
Yeah that is my problem i like my Camaro to much. But i will sell it when i get my Cobalt SS.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well now the i am PI$$ED!!!! Still not fixed after $400+ invested into it. Tranny fixed but now there is still something wrong with the engine and my dad is getting pi$$ed becuase he has scaned it for any code's that it might be thoughing but nothing is helping and he has ran a donstic machine and nothing yet. :( :mad:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts