Cobalts SS banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is some footage between friends. We had 3 runs, but I accidently taped over the best one. Owell, I just that's why you practice. I went 1-1 vs the wrx, and it was great fun. I'm not going to make excuses, a win is a win. His car is one of the strongest wrx's I have seen out on the street. I've seen STI's that didn't fare as well as he did. If you listen, you can hear his turbo spool, on the video. His only mod he didn't list is his 6sp tranny. He has broken the 5sp too many times, so went with the sti 6sp. He goes threw the mods on the vid. The vette at the beginning was someone who kept messing with me for over a mile, I decided to let him see the turbo spool. :D Maybe in the near future we'll have to do it again. I know the footage isn't all that great, but I'm a work in progress. I see what works and what doesn't!!!! Stay tuned for more action......... :)

Click me :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CoBIZZLE said:
Did you have the cam mounted? Vid aint that bad, ive seen MUCH worse!
Ghetto fab, tripod mount. I need a sticky pod. It was all good fun!!!! :D I wish I had another camera, one pointed like on the vid, and 1 pointed out back to catch the pull. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts