Cobalts SS banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey I have a question. The cobalt SS with Ricaro seats, are they heated leather ricaro seats?

or are they just the seats and they take the heated part out of them?

·
Registered
223 Posts
The heated ones are called "Ricardo seats" ;)

·
Registered
95 Posts
XxGarbSxX said:
And yes, they are real Recaros. They wouldn't be able to say "Recaro" on them if they weren't Recaros.
Yea?! Thanks for the heads up, Captain Obvious.

I haven't seen them myself. Just the cheap stretched out leather ones.

·
Registered
376 Posts
SoCal Redline said:
Yea?! Thanks for the heads up, Captain Obvious.

I haven't seen them myself. Just the cheap stretched out leather ones.
those cheap stretched out leather ones ARE real recaros.

·
Registered
364 Posts
DC52NV said:
those cheap stretched out leather ones ARE real recaros.
i think he is talking about the ones without the g85 package

and also the normal seats arent even heated unless you buy the car in canada

·
Registered
70 Posts
i purchased a 2006 black ss and paid 1500 for what they consider the performance package which includes the recaro style seats. my seats are leather with a mesh type insert ...i dunno why they decided to do that because now the fronts and rears dont match. anyone else have an 06 and have the same issue????

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Badg1rl said:
i purchased a 2006 black ss and paid 1500 for what they consider the performance package which includes the recaro style seats. my seats are leather with a mesh type insert ...i dunno why they decided to do that because now the fronts and rears dont match. anyone else have an 06 and have the same issue????
The 2005s have the same "issue". You also have an LSD, (limited slip differential). I asked GM if there was any way to get just an LSD without the Recaros and have the color matching interior, the answer was, "Blah, blah. Sorry not at this time. Blah, blah.".

You could always sale the Recaros to someone and get the regular ebony seats+cash for them.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Problem is i kinda like the seats LOL just dont like the rears....i may just get rid of the backs anyway when i add to my system. already have a fiberglass enclosure going in and would like to do something to the interior.

·
Registered
309 Posts
So with the G85 package you guys get the recaro front seats (duh), but the back seats stay the same as the none-g85 package cars? That's weird. I guess the RL doesn't have recaro's in the back, but the buckets look the same (without the huge bolsters and the name 'recaro' on them).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts