Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks everyone for sounding off on this one for letting us know what you schedule looks like.

Who: RME Colorado (Utah you don't have to attend)

What: RME Colorado meet

When: Sunday July 23rd 11:00 AM

Where: Cherry Creek State Park. Dixon Grove

Why: One big meet so that everyone can meet everyone. It is highly suggested you attend.

How:Directions: Take I-25 to I-225. Head north to Parker Road exit and proceed south to Park entrance. You can't miss it. It is about 1 mile south down Parker on the right. (Warning: Aurora PD likes this area as an "income generator")

Entrance fee is $4.00 unless you have an annual pass already.Annual pass is $40 if you want one

Bring anyone else with you. I'm sure the wives and girlfriends will be in attendance as well. OH and remember Dave is still single, so if the wives or girlfriends have a hot friend/sister/coworker, bring them too

Who is in
Dave (dipolley)
Mike (Little SS)
Curtis (Wyoming_Bass)
Lesley (Supersweet06)
Levi (leviticus)
Chris (onefstgtu)
Jeff (Wolfeman1981)

Unconfirmed: Paul (boosthard04).

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Park Map

I am thinking somewhere on the east shore. Maybe we can get some good pictures of the cars with the mountains and downtown in the background.

Dixon Grove or tower loop perhaps. Or mountain loop on the west side. Like I said I have never been there.

·
Registered
367 Posts
dipolley said:
Park Map

I am thinking somewhere on the east shore. Maybe we can get some good pictures of the cars with the mountains and downtown in the background.

Dixon Grove or tower loop perhaps. Or mountain loop on the west side. Like I said I have never been there.

Dave both of those spots you picked are perfect I have been there and there are trees and stuff. I am really looking forward to this meetup! What time should everyone be there? i was thinking 11am - whenever

·
Registered
168 Posts
The last time I was there I was like 6 years old, so basically I've never been there either.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WOLFEMAN1981 said:
The last time I was there I was like 6 years old, so basically I've never been there either.
I live like 5 minutes away and drive past it nearly everyday. Never been there though. BTW this location was not my idea, however I won't complain.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SuperSweet06SS said:
11 am works for me guys....now if I can get my husband to join is another question
Oh good. I was actually worried about you the most. I know you work nights and all. I wasn't sure if that would be too early.

We just have to make sure we don't all party it up the night before and sleep intoo late. (this is a reminder for me not all of you). Cause I never do that. Ever. nope not me.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I just got my Cobalt back from the shop and would have loved to meet people from this site. I just joined and am getting up to speed. unfortunately, I have plans with my father that day and I would not cancel for the world. It is his 50th birthday and it is time to get him back for the grief he gave me on my 30th! Anyway, have a great day as it should be a nice 80 degrees on Sunday. i hope to meet you all sometime!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Trey said:
I just got my Cobalt back from the shop and would have loved to meet people from this site. I just joined and am getting up to speed. unfortunately, I have plans with my father that day and I would not cancel for the world. It is his 50th birthday and it is time to get him back for the grief he gave me on my 30th! Anyway, have a great day as it should be a nice 80 degrees on Sunday. i hope to meet you all sometime!
i think i have passed you on the higway a few times going up to ft collins to get my kid. i have a black 06 SS as well. could that have been you?

·
Registered
33 Posts
littleSS said:
i think i have passed you on the higway a few times going up to ft collins to get my kid. i have a black 06 SS as well. could that have been you?
Absolutely! I drive my Cobalt to Denver about three times a week and drive my gf's truck twice a week (Black Tundra with motorcyle stickers on it). I am trying not to kill one vehicle with the rediculous amount of miles I am putting on for a few months. You will know its me if you see an Alpinestars sticker on the car. Other than that, it is right off the showroom floor.

I will look more closely when I am heading to and from Denver. Also, I saw a silver 06SS Supercharged this morning. Is that anyone on here?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Trey said:
Absolutely! I drive my Cobalt to Denver about three times a week and drive my gf's truck twice a week (Black Tundra with motorcyle stickers on it). I am trying not to kill one vehicle with the rediculous amount of miles I am putting on for a few months. You will know its me if you see an Alpinestars sticker on the car. Other than that, it is right off the showroom floor.

I will look more closely when I am heading to and from Denver. Also, I saw a silver 06SS Supercharged this morning. Is that anyone on here?
YEA MINE IS BLACK AND HAS RED GHOST BOWTIES ON THE QTR PANELS. YOU CAN'T MISS IT. WHAT DAYS DO YOU DRIVE DOWN TO DENVER? AND TIMES TO AND FROM

·
Registered
91 Posts
im not sure if im gonna be able to make it. btw, i am in fort collins and denver all the time, so you might see me too sometime.

·
Registered
33 Posts
littleSS said:
YEA MINE IS BLACK AND HAS RED GHOST BOWTIES ON THE QTR PANELS. YOU CAN'T MISS IT. WHAT DAYS DO YOU DRIVE DOWN TO DENVER? AND TIMES TO AND FROM
The days of the week vary. There is more room in the cab of the truck, so if she wants to sleep, we drive the truck. :D Other than that, I normally leave the Fort at about 6am, and leave Denver at 4 for the return trip. i will definitely look for the ghost bowties. I bet it looks great.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts