Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What: RME (Rocky Mountain Ecotec) Fast and the Furious 3 Tokyo Drift with Dinner and Games at Dave and Buster's.

When: Saturday June 24th. 6 pm

Where: Dave and Buster's Denver. I-25 and Colorado Rd

Meet up and eat up around 6 pm for some food and a few games then go see a later show around 9 pm. Not sure what times the shows are yet. Also we need to do more video and photo op with everyone. Since I missed the race I have to get some stuff. I want to get a group photo of the members and cars for the website. So anyone who can show up at 6 please do so. (daytime light helps when taking pics)

Who is in:

Dave (dipolley)

Who is out

Leviticus ---> out of town

·
Registered
174 Posts
Sorry, I leave for Baja Mexico at 4 30 am on the 24th.

F&F3 was the dumbest movie ive ever not paid to see. It had no plot and no great charcters and the domestic in the movie wasnt even fully domestic! Go and see it for the cars and the ending (The last 30 sec. was bad ass.) but dont expect much.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Out-- me, got a military exercise, sorry guys -- Lord knows I'd love to

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wyoming_bass said:
lol i think its gonna be Myself, Dave, Mike, Randi, Kori, Kyle, Lyndsey, and that will be it.. I would prolly put money on it if i was a bettin man!
Sweet you would bet on that?

Seriously my PM asked if I could stick around a few extra days. So it looks like I am SOL on this meet. I know I brought it up and it was my idea. with my schedule being what it is the earlist may be th the 15th of july, but I might get assigned to a project in Michigan. So lets plan on watching it at my place when it comes out on DVD. It iucks I know, But I have to make some money and this is what my life is like. deal.

I may or may not be back this weekend. I will keep you guys updatedb
Also I am not to thrilled that everyone coming will have a girl with them but me. WTF. You guys are useless. lol

PS who the hell is Raven??? ( Curtis, This will be another "Your an idiot" call won't it) see below

PPS I am in key west right now and have had a bucket of rum. so fogive my misspellings and bluntness and if I come across rude, welll tri=ough,

I will edi\t this when I am sober

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
leviticus88 said:
would you rather me tell you the whole plot and .

story line? It would only take a min.
LEt me guess. Whit Army brat gets sent to Tokyo because his fathe rgot stationed ther. Brings his car and is a loser white american poser and had to prove himself. In the mean time someone does something illegal and the white boy gets involved and only his driveing skills wil get him out of it

How Am I doing?

·
Registered
174 Posts
dipolley said:
LEt me guess. Whit Army brat gets sent to Tokyo because his fathe rgot stationed ther. Brings his car and is a loser white american poser and had to prove himself. In the mean time someone does something illegal and the white boy gets involved and only his driveing skills wil get him out of it

How Am I doing?
Actually wrong! He sucks a driving (worse than me, lol) and has to go tokyo to ..... Ill just let you see it. Oh and the part with the mustang in the end could have been really cool but the messed it all up! damn movies!!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
SuperSweet06SS said:
still on nights sorry...until the 1st...then I only have sun and mon off

we will organize somthing for a sunday so you can get involved it will prolly be a meetup and maybe a cruise!

I talked to a guy and he gave me the permission to use his carwash for a meeting place to hang out and all that all i have to do is call him and let him know. burgers can be done on a BBQ if we bring one. Just a thought

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST AND INABILITY TO COMMIT THIS MEET IS IN DANGER OF BEING CANCELLED.

Please make suggestions as to another time or event for a meet. Seriously guys this is very frusterating to organize a meet that I/we hope everyone can get involved in and then have noone be able to go or not show up. So please speek up.

just an FYI. I am 50/50 on wether or not I will be back for this. As long as my phone does not ring in the next 20 hours I will be back around noon on Saturday.

·
Registered
18 Posts
well damn guys... saturday works for me I dunno about everyone else but if your actually gonna have the meet sounds like u need all the people u can get so I'll be there if it's even going on

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well here is what is going on to my knowledge.

The movie and D&B will probably not happen. HOWEVER. I was informed that a few of us are going over to Mike's (LittleSS) to help work on his deck. ( I think that is what is going on anyway) I am flying into Denver and will be in around noon. Provided my car is where I left it at the airport I willbe home around 1:30. I have to wait for IREA to show up to turn my power back on and I will more than likely be joining the boys at Mike's after I get settled in a bit.

Here is my number. That will be the only way to get in touch with me until tmrw evening. 248-867-4803.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I know i have plans to rip a deck off somones house tomamrow and i think dinner afterwards but SUNDAY is open. Randi wants to go to her dads and some friends are going to the renisance (sp?) festival. but if we can organize a meet in this short of time im down! Like i have said before i have a spot to meet up and hang out that people can see if they are paying attention its at a carwash here in Castle Rock. I know its far for a bunch so if anyone has any other ideas wants/needs please feel free to contact Dave or Myself

my number is 720-210-3645!

·
Registered
147 Posts
wyoming_bass said:
we will organize somthing for a sunday so you can get involved it will prolly be a meetup and maybe a cruise!

I talked to a guy and he gave me the permission to use his carwash for a meeting place to hang out and all that all i have to do is call him and let him know. burgers can be done on a BBQ if we bring one. Just a thought

sounds like a good idea

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So we didn't really come up with a meet idea for today last night. But we did kinda built Mike a new deck. It was way too fun actually.

Today Mike and Curtis are finishing up that while I am doing chores around my house. I haven't home in three weeks and I have no groceries, ducting, vacuuming, and alot of spending time not wanting to do that.

So if anyone wants to come by and help.

Super sweet what you have in mind?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts