Cobalts SS banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Good vid! I will have to add my Black SS/SC to your already colorful group. Unless I missed it, you did not have Black yet. :D

Honestly, I have been on many motorcycle club rides. A group of car peeps sounds very interesting. Also, you have less chance of someone wadding up their car. It seems to happen a lot on motorcycle rides.:(

Anyway, i will try to keep up on the gatherings and make it to one soon!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Dave, were you out on highway 86 today? (I think that is Parker road). I flew by heading North at about 1 o'clock. Even though we have not met, a blue Ion with a Red intercooler can't be too common.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dave, were you out on highway 86 today? (I think that is Parker road). I flew by heading North at about 1 o'clock. Even though we have not met, a blue Ion with a Red intercooler can't be too common.
Yeah that was me. I saw you at the last second. Would have waved otherwise. Me and Natasha were out doing some research for areas to start looking at houses.

And yes my car is one of a kind. I have never seen or heard of anyone else doing what I have done. Thanks for noticing I appreciate it.

dp

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yeah that was me. I saw you at the last second. Would have waved otherwise. Me and Natasha were out doing some research for areas to start looking at houses.

And yes my car is one of a kind. I have never seen or heard of anyone else doing what I have done. Thanks for noticing I appreciate it.

dp

Looked sick! It looks good in pictures, but once I saw it live it immediately caught my attention. Big props!

late....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts