Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. http://www.rockymountainecotec.net is being updated this week. We have expanded alot of the pages. Gave things a more refined look. We have also added alot of pages, pictures, and information Includeing our new membership information page and a page for our new Utah Chapter.

Interested in RME? stop on by and check us out. We are looking for new members in all the Rocky Mountain states. Post here or send us an email

Dave P.
CoFounder of RME

·
Registered
147 Posts
I am gonna join...just gotta give me time to get some pics of the car. I will do that this weekend.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That works. There may be a small gathering this weekend. Curtis mentioned coming by my place this friday, and we were going to do a cam install on his car Saturday. If you want to come to either, just let me know. Cause we do need to meet you eventually Supersweet.

BTW that invite is open to anyone.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I can do something on Sundays...since I am off...gotta be at work on Sat @ 4.. oh and you can call me Lesley

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SuperSweet06SS said:
I can do something on Sundays...since I am off...gotta be at work on Sat @ 4.. oh and you can call me Lesley
yeah we already figured out your name, but I don't like calling anyone by there name onhere unless they say to or I know them. Well if you want to do something Sunday afternoon, just come up with something. Time and place that works for you?

·
Registered
147 Posts
cool!...there is a guy here that is being a...well U know what...he has a older turboed volvo and is calling my poor cobalt a piece of Sh*t..I am sooooo tired of it...we should get a bunch of us and take him on LOL

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SuperSweet06SS said:
cool!...there is a guy here that is being a...well U know what...he has a older turboed volvo and is calling my poor cobalt a piece of Sh*t..I am sooooo tired of it...we should get a bunch of us and take him on LOL
I have full coverage.

·
Registered
147 Posts
well..its odd ball be cause I work in a NOC...and its 24X7 and we work rotating shifts. I know I like to do things...but I can usually only do them on my days off :(

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SuperSweet06SS said:
well..its odd ball be cause I work in a NOC...and its 24X7 and we work rotating shifts. I know I like to do things...but I can usually only do them on my days off :(
Oh god. You work in a NOC. I am soooooo sorry

·
Registered
147 Posts
LOL...yep yep..I am gonna get a turbo for mine too...whenever they decide to release it...oh and working in the NOC is fun... I make really good money...

·
Registered
367 Posts
My goal right now as i sit with no turbo kit out for the 2.2 cobalt is 200 HP in a naturaly aspirated motor. We will see where i set when the HP stuff gets in and my cams go in. Mike and I are gonna run up and get 3 dyno runs on the balt and do one cold plugs, one hot plugs, one stock plugs. to see which produces the best power. I am gonna use the factory basline of 147 ponies and see where i end up with all my stuff that i have done and the two things left to do...

on a side note my ass end dropped a ton from the run up to wyoming its setting level as far as i can tell!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SuperSweet06SS said:
LOL...yep yep..I am gonna get a turbo for mine too...whenever they decide to release it...oh and working in the NOC is fun... I make really good money...
I have been in too many nocs to call them fun anymore. you just sit there and watch tv. I can do that at home on my couch.

·
Registered
382 Posts
checked it out this morning...looks freakin fantastic!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
All I need is smokes, coffee, Spike TV and TBS and the scifi channel. and for late night, adult swim. Yeah pee wee's playhouse. lol

OK new Members page, new home page, Chris, updated individual member's pages. Jeremy, Conner, and Kori, I did yours but have not uploaded them yet. I have to do the links and sources and whatnot. same for the new links page. that one will be a pain in arse.

Paul, have not done yours, or Lesley's pages yet but you are listed on the member's page now.

WHAT I NEED. I need signatures for everyone who does not have one, Jeremy, can you redo yours. I need them 800 x 200 (right curtis???).
CURTIS. Check your email.

I'll probably be working on this all night again. I found a new and exciting way to do this.

edit: New links page is up. But most of the links do not work. Yet!!
Kori, conner, jeremy - new pages is up and running

1 - 20 of 38 Posts