Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Double check your pic links, some aren't coming up

My opinion ( and it is my opinion) None of these are jumping out at me and saying "That would look sweet on Curtis's Car". Just me.

Have you thought of comming up with your own design???? I know you are artistically ....... good. Inclined yeah that is it.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
dipolley said:
Double check your pic links, some aren't coming up

My opinion ( and it is my opinion) None of these are jumping out at me and saying "That would look sweet on Curtis's Car". Just me.

Have you thought of comming up with your own design???? I know you are artistically ....... good. Inclined yeah that is it.

Try it now dave... they were all supposed to be links..

ill try to create my own but who knows where i can get it done!

KEEP IN MIND THEY WILL ALL BE BLACK

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WOLFEMAN1981 said:
feelin any better today, curtis?

quite a bit better still really sore in my stomache but the results came back negative for apendasitis so they think its just sore from all the throwing up and what not!

how did your wife like your new badges?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Ha ha, she didn't even notice them till last night!! I was at home watchin the boob tube while she was at her grandparents, and when she was leaving she called me to ask me when I put them on. She is "VERY OBSERVANT".

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WOLFEMAN1981 said:
Ha ha, she didn't even notice them till last night!! I was at home watchin the boob tube while she was at her grandparents, and when she was leaving she called me to ask me when I put them on. She is "VERY OBSERVANT".

aparently!

·
Registered
249 Posts
The pepsi logo looks great!!!!! MAn if I could get a sponsorship from them. I think it would look good on the hood too. LOL

Curtis got you message a littl ebit ago. I was in the swamp and had no coverage. and then it died. It's on the charger now. I couldn't really hear what you said though. Were you in your truck???

Fast and the furious is on USA riht now. And I am in Miami. LOL

·
Registered
174 Posts
dipolley said:
The pepsi logo looks great!!!!! MAn if I could get a sponsorship from them. I think it would look good on the hood too. LOL

Curtis got you message a littl ebit ago. I was in the swamp and had no coverage. and then it died. It's on the charger now. I couldn't really hear what you said though. Were you in your truck???

Fast and the furious is on USA riht now. And I am in Miami. LOL
Nice. lol

Did you win by an inch or a mile?

Is anyone going to sonic tomorrow?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts