Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is not much changed but let me know what you think I have to find a place to do them unless somone knows where to get vynal done for cheap. I am thinking Black and White vynal ONLY. Let me know

4x2

5x2.5

6x3

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nothing better than having somone bitch about what you have spent time on doing... I know i seem to be an asshole at times but do any of you realize how much time it takes to do the signatures/logos to look correct in size and all that? And then to have somone BITCH because its in black!

Take in the BLACK logo that is right up there tell your sticker/vynal guy that you want it in red. His reply will be "great its only one dimentional and in the proper color of BLACK!"

Before you piss on my work get educated on what a sticker shop needs to do the work without charging an arm and a leg to do all the work i have already done for you guys. I want some done in black and white for myself and mikes car. and too keep in the glovebox to hand out to OTHER cobalts and Ions i find around town!

If you want it in red then get me enough red orders to make it cost effective for me to do!

Keep in mind guys i am registering the domain name, doing all the HTML for the site, building the forum for it, Doing all the custom hand made graphics (like yalls signatures) and oh yeah getting stickers done for the cars.

Im not asking for money or even a simple thank you from anyone all i want is people to relax and let this start. I have taken an Ideo from dave and mike and ran with it with there approval. if you want me to stop then say so i have no problem with that!

Curtis

·
Registered
249 Posts
It's all good on my end Curtis. I was just commenting on it because all the rest of my stull is in red already. Guess I should have been clearer on that. My bad.

Cost effectively, yes, one color is best. So if anyone wants different colors speek up, that way we can get a count. If it is cost effective we will do it. If it is not, then you will be on your own to get them or have to pay the extra cost. I will probably be doing it in red myself to match what I already have. Hell maybe in both colors and just overlap them. But I would have to pay twice as much. It's all about the money and since Curtis volunteeder I am assumeing he is fronting the cash. So let's do right by him on that.

By the way Curtis, You are entitled a thanks for the work on everything. I appreciate you takeing the ball and running with it. If I knew what I was doing I would be doing it myself.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hey, calm down, Curtis... I was just adding my opinion, I didn't think it would upset. I'm sorry.

If that is the easiest way to do it then by all means lets do it.

Oh, and I do understand all the work you are putting into this stuff. If I had a computer at home I would love to help out.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Hey huys, I'm just one state over in SLC. I was wondering if I could get in on this? If so, I could probably get one or 2 other people who might want it too. Also, if it's okay, can I have red or even just the outline of the car in red and mountains in black? Would be nice with my car since that's how I'm doing things also.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
domin8_gt said:
Hey huys, I'm just one state over in SLC. I was wondering if I could get in on this? If so, I could probably get one or 2 other people who might want it too. Also, if it's okay, can I have red or even just the outline of the car in red and mountains in black? Would be nice with my car since that's how I'm doing things also.

When/If I get ones done in red i dont see a problem with it. Wait till i get the domain up and running and all that started before i get the decals done.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
domin8_gt said:
Thanks guys, that's appreciated.

My son (he is 5) lives in kemmerer wyoming about 2 hours from you. I can make it to there from here in about 6 hours. minus 1 hour from that because you wont have to go to castle rock... here is my idea

Come up a week from tommarow and hang out with us at bandimere. we will be racing both saturday and sunday. you dont have to race if you dont want to but you can pay to enter into the pits. there will plenty of fun!

so you are looking at about 7 hours of driving and i can even give you the short cuts! let me know PM me. or just let me know in here.

·
Registered
347 Posts
wyoming_bass said:
My son (he is 5) lives in kemmerer wyoming about 2 hours from you. I can make it to there from here in about 6 hours. minus 1 hour from that because you wont have to go to castle rock... here is my idea

Come up a week from tommarow and hang out with us at bandimere. we will be racing both saturday and sunday. you dont have to race if you dont want to but you can pay to enter into the pits. there will plenty of fun!

so you are looking at about 7 hours of driving and i can even give you the short cuts! let me know PM me. or just let me know in here.
yeah what he said it would be cool. i have a pit access card so you could park in with us but you would still have to be a spectator.

oh and curtis way to use the PM's like you are supposed to, man what were you thinking lol!!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
littleSS said:
yeah what he said it would be cool. i have a pit access card so you could park in with us but you would still have to be a spectator.

oh and curtis way to use the PM's like you are supposed to, man what were you thinking lol!!!
Mike you know that Curtis is just a "tool".

·
Registered
249 Posts
leviticus88 said:
I think the decals should be yellow so we see more gains...

haha, jk. Can I join your cool club? Ill even help. (Bring BBQ, etc.)
Good one. Yeah someone has to be the designated BBQ guy (or gal). I know you are going to say "But Dave, you are the one that sits at home all day watching the food network". As true as this is. I don't have a grill. And therefore not the best at grilling. But I make a damn good potato salad.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
dipolley said:
Good one. Yeah someone has to be the designated BBQ guy (or gal). I know you are going to say "But Dave, you are the one that sits at home all day watching the food network". As true as this is. I don't have a grill. And therefore not the best at grilling. But I make a damn good potato salad.

thats what you said for the poker party i had and yet you didnt bring any!!! bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
wyoming_bass said:
thats what you said for the poker party i had and yet you didnt bring any!!! bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DID SO BRING POTATO SALAD!! and macaroni salad. I just bought it from King Soopers. Cause I forgot to buy Mayo.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts