·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RSX guy OWnage

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=378163

alexf20c said:
basically, i set up this race:

You two will race at Commerce for $5000. I will first buy msantas $5000 in parts to add to his RSX. If he wins, he gives me the $5000 but keeps the parts. If he loses, he still keeps the parts, but he owes on3andthehit $2500; I will cover the other $2500. How's that sound? It's a win-win situation. Even if msantas loses, he's still up by $2500 in the form of parts.

I will pay for both cars' fuel to get to Commerce

he agreed to it, and wanted to know how to set things up. he was planning on buying parts and sending me the invoice for reimbursement. OVER THE INTERNET.

well, i wanted to verify, so i asked him to take pics with his shirt off in front of his car. and also for his DL.

i posted our PM transcript... gotta love the internet!!![/QOUTE]

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he was just getting screwed with, the guy setting it up and the guy he was supposed to race put it together, well it jsut kinda fell together. The guy thinks alex is jsut going to hand over $5000 for no reason at all other than to watch them race, just out of the kindness of his heart.
Even after posting... PWNED pics in the thread he still thinks its real and asking for the mustang guy to email proof also.
the original thread jsut told him to take off his pic and flip off the camera or something to prove it was really him , so he did + sent drivers license pic, which is now making their way across the net forum after forum.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, what about him?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<=== I know

·
Registered
57 Posts
Sounds like the usual RSX crap. "My car is better than yours" then put your money where your mouth is "talk talk talk talk" no action.

Or worse. "Well, your car is fast, but mine has hard wood floors, a butler, and looks better sitting in front of Starbucks"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts