Cobalts SS banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright so i was pissed off, and bored so I went out for a drive, if you read my first post with an SRT-4 I got whooped, no not really I barely got beat from 0-60. Anyway I ran into a white one brand new 05, he's had if for 4 weeks like me. Anyway I didn't feel like getting beat so I tried to avoid racing him but he saw me and he really wanted to. I wanted to race but not an SRT-4 well he hangs back and I go to pass him but he won't let me so I gunned by him and he kept up with me cause he didn't expect me to gun it. We hit 110 and he didn't gain on me so we both came to a stop. I was like whatever he gave me a thumbs up and really liked my Cobalt, so I raced him I had a full tank so I knew he would beat me but anyway we start off and like usual I got him half a car length then he came up, but I shifted first and got a whole car in front of him he came up a bit we cut off at 110 again and his front bumber was right at my rear :eek: I didn't believe it he asked if I had done anything to it I was like NOPE he gave me another thumbs up hehe so I got 1 SRT-4 under my belt :cool: I out drove him but he did gain a bit at the end of 3rd not enough to catch me though.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Nice, good driving
BTW Im guessing you had premium in your tank right?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Nice kill, I have a few run-ins with SRT4's before. I regularly beat this guy in a yellow one. He seems to be driving it right, it just doesn't have the power of, for example a white ACR, that I have had some fun with. That one generally gets me by a car length!

·
Registered
104 Posts
nice kill man i mean if i was in the srt4 and got beat i wouldnt be a sore loser eiterh but good runs with him

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Have you ever heard of the word, "paragraphs"? How about, "periods"? "Proper-sentences"?

That was a bitch to read. Congrats on the kill. You beat the driver, not the car. Jus know that.

·
Registered
364 Posts
SS4ME said:
Nice kill, I have a few run-ins with SRT4's before. I regularly beat this guy in a yellow one. He seems to be driving it right, it just doesn't have the power of, for example a white ACR, that I have had some fun with. That one generally gets me by a car length!
i think the acr has the same power

·
Registered
11 Posts
yellow ones are 03s, no lsd and less power, and yes, acrs have the same power as the regular ones, they just have different rims, struts, springs and wider tires

·
Registered
10 Posts
yea i was fixin 2 say i love the ss dont get me wrong i went and drove one yesterday just 2 make sure i made the right decision, the interior was way nicer than mine and i have raced 2 SS's one is some girl from my college and i killed her bad but she prob just cant drive for shit the other was a silver one with a guy looked 2 be about 35ish and walked him pretty easily, and im not the best driver but i cant drive my first time at teh drag strip all stock besides mopar short shofter performance wise, i ran a [email protected]0 so i mean by no means can a stock for stock SS vs SRT-4 with a good driver in each could a stock ss take a stock ssr BUTTTTTT..... in the SS you sit your happy ass in leather listen 2 xm radio and check out the temp outside on ur gauges so its what u want more performance or more creture comforts

1 - 12 of 12 Posts