Cobalts SS banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i got bashed on ss.net and claimed im lying about this, but whatever... just thought i'd share with you guys...

I have that other video of me beating that WRX, so I thought I would see how I do against an STI... so I found this STI and was messin with it and he took a right onto a street and I turned right after him... and we both hit it as soon as I finished the turn.... so he started out in front of me... and it was broad day light so im not to fond of goin that fast in the daytime. So i shut down at like 85 mph... but man, he wasnt movin much.... from 20 mph to 85, he prolly only gained a foot or two.... if that... it was close. I have the vid to show ya guys too... Keep in mind, he started in front of me....my little bro didn't start the camera till i chriped into second.... so check it out.

Click here to see Video

·
Registered
259 Posts
who races with 4 people in the car?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Why would you think that it's an STI? If you look at the video you can see he can pull on you at will!!

Here is the best one, I have an STI and we live close to each other :D you can film us race for real and then rethink this thread :eek:

Went to GLD Saturday and not one Cobalt :(

·
Registered
241 Posts
Lol didnt start enough trouble?

It could be an Sti but, in no way did you "win" that race....you started behind and stayed there, you hung with him which is a compliment to your car, but you by no means won.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nocturn said:
Lol didnt start enough trouble?

It could be an Sti but, in no way did you "win" that race....you started behind and stayed there, you hung with him which is a compliment to your car, but you by no means won.
dude, i NEVER once said I won... I even said he was pulling away from me.... I was stating the fact that I hung with one for quite some time...

·
Registered
241 Posts
Ah, my mistake then, I thought I read the title as "won race with an Sti or something"...Neeeevermind.

But the rest of my post still applies.

·
Registered
259 Posts
upon futher view of the vid... i wanna say its not a STI either... probably just a regular WRX....

and whats the big deal about hanging with another car.. its like bragging you came in second...

·
Banned
65 Posts
bzboarder17 said:
that wasn't an STI
That's the first thing I noticed, it was a wrx. Not wanting to brust your bubble, STI is a monster & out of your reach. I repeat, do not race with 4,3,2 people in your car. It's extra weight, & you're risking other peoples lives. A srt stock would get it's ass handed to it by a stock sti, so don't feel bad, that's what mods are for!!! :D If you think racing one from a roll is tuff, try it from a dig, be ready to see taillights, 1.6-1.8 60ft times, you're going to be playing a game of catch up!!! :cool:Next race try a 1\4 tank of gas, & by yourself, its your best chance!!!

·
Registered
509 Posts

It does matter if you win by an inch or a mile winning is winning

Got It... slow poke!
:D

·
Registered
509 Posts
Somebody is so going to freeze your vid when you turn around & put owned over forehead!

·
Registered
509 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
DDogsrt461BLK said:
That's the first thing I noticed, it was a wrx. Not wanting to brust your bubble, STI is a monster & out of your reach. I repeat, do not race with 4,3,2 people in your car. It's extra weight, & you're risking other peoples lives. A srt stock would get it's ass handed to it by a stock sti, so don't feel bad, that's what mods are for!!! :D If you think racing one from a roll is tuff, try it from a dig, be ready to see taillights, 1.6-1.8 60ft times, you're going to be playing a game of catch up!!! :cool:Next race try a 1\4 tank of gas, & by yourself, its your best chance!!!
funny so now everyone knows he got own3ed by a WRX (not a STI)..sad but true....

·
Registered
509 Posts
DDogsrt461BLK said:
:cool:Next race try a 1\4 tank of gas, & by yourself, its your best chance!!!

ahahahahahahahaha... I didn't even catch that!

·
Registered
241 Posts
DDogsrt461BLK said:
A srt stock would get it's ass handed to it by a stock sti, so don't feel bad, that's what mods are for!!! :D
Actually thats misinformed. From a roll such as in that video, a stock SRT would have stayed right behind a stock STi all the way to 130.

I'm guessing that was a lightly modded WRX and an overloaded CSS, so the WRX was able to pull away some.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts