Cobalts SS banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright so I'm driving along and up behind me comes a Black Evo with high mods he revs and then I see him on the phone and not 4 seconds later an SRT-4 pulls up behind him so we all come to a stop and me and the SRT go from a rolling start of about 10mph he shoots first and gets half a car in front I shot and pulled on him alitle, he went into second and pulled on me then I went into second and pulled on him after that he started to come up on me we shut down at about 60mph and my front bumper was about 1/8th of a car length from his front bumper I followed them for a bit and we stopped to talk they both REALLY liked my car exchanged numbers and I'm probably gonna go with them to the races in Ontario. BTW SRT-4 did have intake. They were both freaking out when they saw my car, they said they never saw one on the street they liked it alot :D

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
EndZz said:
Alright so I'm driving along and up behind me comes a Black Evo with high mods he revs and then I see him on the phone and not 4 seconds later an SRT-4 pulls up behind him so we all come to a stop and me and the SRT go from a rolling start of about 10mph he shoots first and gets half a car in front I shot and pulled on him alitle, he went into second and pulled on me then I went into second and pulled on him after that he started to come up on me we shut down at about 60mph and my front bumper was about 1/8th of a car length from his front bumper I followed them for a bit and we stopped to talk they both REALLY liked my car exchanged numbers and I'm probably gonna go with them to the races in Ontario. BTW SRT-4 did have intake. They were both freaking out when they saw my car, they said they never saw one on the street they liked it alot :D
Ontario, Cali... or Ontario, Canuckland?

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Chuck the Canuck said:
I was just about to ask that. :D
LOL... He answered it in the other thread.

EndZz said:
Well I don't see that any of you are from So. Cal over here EVERYONE has really bright lights and mine are low compared to 90% of all the other cars on the road. So when someone has bright lights here and there at an intersection in front of me blinding me the standard is to turn on your high beams and blind them back lol. If you think your stock SS lights are bright you'd go blind living here shoot I'm trying to find something nice to make them brighter!
Or could that mean Calgary?? :eek: :p

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
EndZz said:
Nice.... and welcome to the site. :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
EndZz said:
nice kill.

that intake the srt had unfortunately does nothing but make noise tho.
no hp gains at all.

this sounds like the typical outcome for a stock vs stock race.
1st & 2nd, ss is slightly ahead.
3rd & 4th, srt pulls away.

·
Registered
9 Posts
EndZz said:
my front bumper was about 1/8th of a car length from his front bumper I followed them for a bit and we stopped to talk they both REALLY liked my car exchanged numbers and I'm probably gonna go with them to the races in Ontario. BTW SRT-4 did have intake. They were both freaking out when they saw my car, they said they never saw one on the street they liked it alot :D
1/8th of a car away? or behind? just wondering :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts