Cobalts SS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All... I just want some other car guy/girls opinion. My friend traded me a shitbox 1982 rx7 for my old rims off of my z28. I was going to gut it and stuff a 350 in the thing but now Im thinking it might be fun to try a SC ecotec. The latter would be more work and more expensive but I think it would be more original. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
(SS) with a SS said:
Hey All... I just want some other car guy/girls opinion. My friend traded me a shitbox 1982 rx7 for my old rims off of my z28. I was going to gut it and stuff a 350 in the thing but now Im thinking it might be fun to try a SC ecotec. The latter would be more work and more expensive but I think it would be more original. What do you guys think?
The only problems you would have is engine and tranny mounts/clearences. Cause they have RWD transmissions for the Ecotecs. Also electronics would be a pain.

If you just want to be different, good luck with the Ecotec. ;)

·
Registered
306 Posts
(SS) with a SS said:
I had a 1979 gutted with a 13b-turbo from the second gen, wicked but pain in the arse electronics

·
Registered
306 Posts
ExHondaMan said:
:mad: Dont mention that car ever again... brings back bad memories... Helped a friend wire up that identical car ! It wasnt the worst... but damn it wasnt fun !
Hey, it hurts me too, but damn was it fun to drive!!! :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
sad u have to put a v8 in that, a rotary can run just as fast, guess u dont no how to work on one and must be a good ole boy to stick with those big hunks of steel

1 - 7 of 7 Posts