Cobalts SS banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday morning I was driving to work and i got off the higway at a stop light. I pulled up behind a mustang gt, 99-04 style. we turn a corner and hit another light and he starts revving up his car. I could tell he had an after market echaust, but was unsure of whatelse he had done. so the light changes and he takes off. i do the same and cut over into the next lane to get beside him. i start pulling on him going up the hill and i got about 2 cars ahead of him and shut it down. we were in an area thats patroled by police frequently and i didnt want a ticket. well he flys by me and i look over at his car. when i look back up theres a 4 door chevy 2500 in the road with a trailer on it coming off a side street. the fuck stops in my lane and half of the mustangs lane so i slow down and watch as the mustang goes around him, i get over in the same lane and see the mustang fishtailing up the road and eventually lose control and heads on a guardrail :\ Luckily he was alright and the police believed that he just lost control on the slick road. too bad for his car though, it was nice. i dont think i'll be doing anymore streetracing for a while :(

·
Registered
784 Posts
All of that for bragging right either way good kill, im glad he was ok what are your mods???

·
Registered
772 Posts
Good kill. Although I try not to street race I can honestly tell you you'd enjoy racing at a track alot more and it's a hell of alot safer.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i love the track. i havnt been with the cobalt and it wont be open for a couple more months. like i said though, i'm not going to be racing on the street anymore.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
man, that sucks for the mustang driver. I always want everything to be fine after i pull on someone, but, he instigated it. Sometimes some people have to be put in their place. Track is indeed a LOT safer than the street.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts